Autos Only

• Thread starter Snoleperd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Since SNOLEPERD only grows autoflower plants he thinks his advice would be better dispensed on this form of canabis, I may be shut down until June but I will check once a day, if your autoflower is acting funny and you need advie I will be more than glad to try and fix you up!

str8smokn

str8smokn

I just had to soak a GG Auto to get me backup and running while I wait on my photos to veg.
Glad I had her sitting around.
STR8

H

heisen

1. Because they’re quick from start to finish.
2. You can bloom while your photos are vegging.
3. They are pretty much just as potent if grown right.
4. They don’t take much nutes- so you save money on that.
5. And why not?

STR8
I'll have to disagree with the potency part.rudderallis is a less potent strain.no matter how much you inbreed them and outcross they will have to have at least 25 percent rudderallis to be an auto
I've grown a pile of autos and my best photo cuts will ring your bell.the autos were good but no where close to my best photo cuts.
One big drawback of autos is you can not clone a keeper mom.
Other things mentioned were good though as far as not having to deal with light cycles but as far as potency not a chance

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

No, there are some very high test autos out there, try some mdanzig sour spyder or grapefruit by fat buds, that shit will ring your bell,

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Rundellis does not get you high, the best is Siberian rundellis it lives above the artic circle on the tundra, beacuse of constant wind some have tap roots 20 ft deep, this form of canabis flowers on it's own beacuse the summer is so short, by crossing into a feminized seed it takes several generations to stabilize, take mdanzig my favorite auto breeder he uses the best Siberian rundellis and and has stabilized for many generations go to seedfinder.com look at the ansetrell map of sour spyder it will blow your mind the way he brought so so so many plants together and made it work, I only have 1 pic about 3/4 done but I'll bet my dog and lot if that's not 30 percent it's darn close, if you can find it $100 5 beans, you don't want your autoflower crossed with Mexican rundellis it sucks it's ditch weed, or what they used to call loco weed (it does not get humans high but it gets cattle high you never heard of steers getting into loco weed? Then there is Canadian rundellis you want that or Siberian it makes a huge difference if you buy seeds try and find out, no you are correct you can't grow a mother, and no you can't clone, they are not made for that, they are not photos you do not grow the same way, I have grown autos 6 years come june, what you get if grown properly is good weed fast, I kept track on how long it took me to grow every auto I ever did and it averages out from seed to weed in 72 days, or throw a few in with your photos so you can have weed fast, the word of the day fast, pic is mdanzig sour spyder

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

I don't care what you guys grow just curious to why as I seem to hear more bad than good is all but right on. Happy Growing

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

You here a lot of bad things about autos beacuse people don't understand how to grow them, they think there photoperid plants and they are not, they overfeed, burn, or whatever get mad and quit then talk trash instead of learning how these plants really grow, that's why I started this, autos are totally legit I have the pics to prove it, so when i start up in June I'm going to walk anyone who wants to learn step by step on how to grow an autoflower properley.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Today SNOLEPERD found a new cave to live in, will try to be in by may 15th or so, since my new light is so heavy I think I'm going to unbox my tent, im going to start with 2 plants, whoever figures out what im growing they win a fabulous prize, my respect, dont worry there autoflowers, I never used a tent before I don't want to mess up, a new light, a tent, a test run basically so we will have to see how this works out, if not I still have my little veg master I'll just set up in a closet, but I am curious to see what a cheap light and a tent can do compaird to my veg master in a closet a test of sorts besides there is no way I can hang that bear of a light in a closet and keep that light far enough away from the plants that the manufacturer suggest not enough hight, my tent is 4×4×6 so it's the right size I got it for x mass but I was up and running so I ignored it plus in this cave it's way to obvious.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Some of the bossmen (moderators) think SNOLEPERD dispenses bad advice, Snoleperd s are by nature solitary creachers and do just fine on there own, I sincerely apologize if I hurt anyone's plants with my advice I'm truly sorry, so if you need autoflower advice there must be an expert on this site you can go to, since I'm moveing I'll be back when i have something to show, Goodbye

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Here are a few more autos SNOLEPERD is to incompetent to grow.

20180312 112651
Reactions: Ina
Snoleperd

Snoleperd

They deleted my pics, I'm gone, to all my friends good luck!

Top Bottom