Back Again

• Thread starter agrohippie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
agrohippie

agrohippie

1.5' deep 4.5' wide wooden box
Top is 16" high after light goes in, will be used as propagation area. I could fit 3 domes in there if I wanted. Should I use a 2 bulb t5 or 4 bulb?
Bottom area will get a 4 bulb t5 and has 3' of hight after the light goes in.
I'm running hydro in my tent will be planting my seedlings tomarrow into there pots.
My question is?
What kind of system do I do bellow. I would like to run some teens that can go straight into the tent when it's empty. And maybe a mother. Also should I use a t5 in the lower or something bigger? I have a 400watt switchable but the hood is big. And I will have to make some modifications for better air flow but that is already being planned. Also the tent is 4x4 with a 630cmh and a 300w LED with an 8 bucket ebb and gro system. So what do you guys think?

Back again
Back again 2
Back again 3
agrohippie

agrohippie

Welcome back! Lol, hey the setup is looking great mate!!
Thank you. It used to have blackout fabric with industrial velcro stapled to the wood and then sewn to the fabric. And didn't have the upper section finished yet. So I'm asking some opinions on lower section lighting and what type of hydro system to use.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Thank you. It used to have blackout fabric with industrial velcro stapled to the wood and then sewn to the fabric. And didn't have the upper section finished yet. So I'm asking some opinions on lower section lighting and what type of hydro system to use.
There will be a lot of viewer options soon ! But for me the lower lighting I use 2’ strip led as s all it’s doing is getting some extra light to lower branches . Anything with a par output of over 240 would be ideal, or even fluorescent strip light. They put out about 170-190 on par value, t5 5k lumen value .
Hydro, man the options out there is many.
@logic maybe he can chime in on his type setup

Top Bottom