Back!

• Thread starter 1radjon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1radjon

1radjon

Joined here in 2011 as JonDoe.
Took some time away and now I back and it fells like coming home.
Quick bio.
40 years old last June.
All started for me when I was blessed to befriend my GuRu in 1996 while working for Tower Records.
I was able to pop a great out door with his genetics and training obtained through Marc Emory(?sp?) that summer I pulled in 3lbs per plant of this Purple Haze Nirvana. This afforded me the opertuinty to show the GuRu that I was willing to let that ego die and read what the plant is trying to tell you.
Back then No OG yet and purp was only in the Bay.
It also afforded me keys to the kingdom so to speak.
The GuRu let me shadow him for 6mo indoors running the greatest genetics I have ever had the privilege to run. BMNL.
A 3way cross that stretched %100-%200, was totally finished by day 47/48 the proof for me was that we never advertised and it was all gone before we even finished.
Now The only reference I can pull fron was being blessed to run Mars OG, Sky walker og, I was around for the whole Swerve thing and I hope Istill have access to Tahoe OG and SVF OG......
Wait for it..... I know for a fact that I can put my hands on the Real Deal FPOG.
Story is guy paid $2500 for 12 beans.
Wow it’s late!
So tomorrow’s episode will pick up with the over inflated ego,Dmt, micro doseing shrooms quoting a very good job to run a hydroponic store and....

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Welcome back , we missed you. Really we do care about each and everyone one of our fellow enthusiasts!
Happy growing mate!

Top Bottom