Bad/poor Coco Coir/perlite/soil Drainage

• Thread starter CBDfutute4
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Home Depot bought all.

The right two are budding, not well but budding. Nice tiny white hair building together

But the far left. Toast. Center left, dying and I'm going to hide it in my yard.

Far right I think can produce, staying water only for now and have been for a wk.

U think I should just start totally fresh tho?
Ya I think you should at least get something new going even if your trying to save one of these..
throw them in the yard like you said...
Start something new in the house..
Dont put them right in the sun if you havent had them in the sun before..
That will fry them too

CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

Well I killed the one of the far left.

Didn't want it effecting others, put the middle left in the yard. Still trying to grow m budd the right n right middle

I have seedlings going into a computer case n 2 clones I got from a buddy in another computer case.

So those will be the future, let's see if i can salvage anything from the two best I have.....

CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

Well they haven't grown in a week.

No real nug production either.

I take it sick plants just kind of stay where they re at til they wilt away?? I kept the two better ones hopeful to chur out at least something to harvest......

But it appears I'm waiting for nothing. Just want to confirm that before I cut em down n clean the pis out of my closet.

Didn't want to accept the fact my 11wks wasn't going to produce anything but more shit for the trash

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Well they haven't grown in a week.

No real nug production either.

I take it sick plants just kind of stay where they re at til they wilt away?? I kept the two better ones hopeful to chur out at least something to harvest......

But it appears I'm waiting for nothing. Just want to confirm that before I cut em down n clean the pis out of my closet.

Didn't want to accept the fact my 11wks wasn't going to produce anything but more shit for the trash
its confirmed brother..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I know. I just can't accept it. My babies.

Fuk Fuk fuk.
I say you should prob simplify your situation.
There is some good dirt farmers here..
However I am not one of them lol
Get you a used $300 led light(quality light ebay) and grow you a few inside over the winter..

Westie

Westie

I feel ya. Got the t-shirt also, lost several outdoor coco to root issues related to drainage. (no more germinating in March, imma dummy!)

Meakanu

Meakanu

20 grams?
I prob restart..
But like i said just straight coco.
Do u have a way to check ppm and ph?
Coco really needs ro water unless your water has a low ppm..
And there are some nutrients made with higher ppm water sources..
Sorry to drop in and ask a random question. But what is considered a low PPM for tap water?
CBDfutute4, I wish ya luck bro!

CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

Since I am waiting on seeds n a hps (for the time being, til I can afford a timber)

Still trying to get my 20gs from those sick ladies. The colas look good. Lol

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Since I am waiting on seeds n a hps (for the time being, til I can afford a timber)

Still trying to get my 20gs from those sick ladies. The colas look good. Lol
My advice is to flush well and dry slow to maximise any terp profile it has.. Help with taste and smell..

Slow is 60% rh and as close to 60 degrees as possible..
No direct air flow across plant!
Let it hang in dark for 14 days....

CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

My advice is to flush well and dry slow to maximise any terp profile it has.. Help with taste and smell..

Slow is 60% rh and as close to 60 degrees as possible..
No direct air flow across plant!
Let it hang in dark for 14 days....

I'll post pics in a bit, but they are producing nugs

I've only watered straight water for weeks now flushing em. Since they had nute toxicity basically

But the bud smells good, sticky n covered in white hairs.

I bet one will be 5-9gs n other 3-6g once fully dry. But I am glad they still lived to harvest em. Gives self gratification n knowing I can salvage if things get bad is comforting

Harvest isn't going to be shit but again, very happy there's any nug at all

Have some 3 inch clones I got yesterday, 4.

A mixed of 7 strands. Another budddy can cross strains n stuff. He's got real exp n I'm praying he will have a 400 or 600 hps I can use or rent til I can afford my $500 timber.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I'll post pics in a bit, but they are producing nugs

I've only watered straight water for weeks now flushing em. Since they had nute toxicity basically

But the bud smells good, sticky n covered in white hairs.

I bet one will be 5-9gs n other 3-6g once fully dry. But I am glad they still lived to harvest em. Gives self gratification n knowing I can salvage if things get bad is comforting

Harvest isn't going to be shit but again, very happy there's any nug at all

Have some 3 inch clones I got yesterday, 4.

A mixed of 7 strands. Another budddy can cross strains n stuff. He's got real exp n I'm praying he will have a 400 or 600 hps I can use or rent til I can afford my $500 timber.
Good attitude brother...
Feed next time on the low side..
Everybody over feeds on their first runs..
Part of learning...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Good attitude brother...
Feed next time on the low side..
Everybody over feeds on their first runs..
Part of learning...
Materfact i overfed this time..
Well more on the side that i was doing coco in 1/2 gal pots on 3x a day timer feed, and they really needed 4 or maybe even 5x a day..
caused me some salt build up..
Was a new run like that for me and a good learning experience!

Enforcer

Enforcer

Ouch!! Well, the way I looked at it, you have fuck up to really appreciate it when you get it right.

Top Bottom