Barnagoat's Headbanger By:karma Genetics

• Thread starter BarnaGoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BarnaGoat

BarnaGoat

Enlight11

Hey folks wasn't going to do a journal, but I saw the limited info on the strain.

Me personally am growing this because a good friends in Amsterdam can shut up about it and few smoke as much as him.

Here's the environment.

Indoor Grow

Germinated with R/O and H2O2 in 16 hours except one.

Barnagoats headbanger bykarma genetics 2

Soil is: 30% BioBizz lite mix 30% reused notill 30% wormcasting from my red wiggles. The rest rock dust, dried algas, epsoms salt, & guano.

Barnagoats headbanger bykarma genetics 3

Lights for seedlings are T5's two tubes on until first nodes, then two more will be twisted in.

They will eventually sex out after 4-5 nodes and fill out around two months and land themselves in a 4' x 4' tent under a Kind K5 XL1000 (really it's just a 630 watts) with 2 x T5 reptisun as suplimental.

Air: Temps are controlled by a window with I open and shut. It's not perfect, but I'm renting and we have no air conditioner. The tent is running my older fan that can remove the air of the entire room in 30 seconds so it's has a temp controller (more air is better IMHO).

Barnagoats headbanger bykarma genetics 4

BarnaGoat

BarnaGoat

hows it going bro?

Sorry, finding my own thread sometimes is hard in this site. Things have evolved interestingly. 5 of 12 plants went above ground. Yea, fuck. Idk, temps, rH, all is right.
IMG 7938

These are the five that made it. 2-3 will hopefully female, but that's not enough to fill my tent with 6-10 week veg. I decided to add some new members to the tent. The started soaking yesterday.

IMG 7937

These are 3 seeds (1 of each) joining the group.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
View attachment 738101

Hey folks wasn't going to do a journal, but I saw the limited info on the strain.

Me personally am growing this because a good friends in Amsterdam can shut up about it and few smoke as much as him.

Here's the environment.

Indoor Grow

Germinated with R/O and H2O2 in 16 hours except one.

View attachment 738102

Soil is: 30% BioBizz lite mix 30% reused notill 30% wormcasting from my red wiggles. The rest rock dust, dried algas, epsoms salt, & guano.

View attachment 738103

Lights for seedlings are T5's two tubes on until first nodes, then two more will be twisted in.

They will eventually sex out after 4-5 nodes and fill out around two months and land themselves in a 4' x 4' tent under a Kind K5 XL1000 (really it's just a 630 watts) with 2 x T5 reptisun as suplimental.

Air: Temps are controlled by a window with I open and shut. It's not perfect, but I'm renting and we have no air conditioner. The tent is running my older fan that can remove the air of the entire room in 30 seconds so it's has a temp controller (more air is better IMHO).

View attachment 738106
What does the guy in amsterdam say... like this is the best smoke on earth?

chemistry

chemistry

Sorry, finding my own thread sometimes is hard in this site. Things have evolved interestingly. 5 of 12 plants went above ground. Yea, fuck. Idk, temps, rH, all is right.
View attachment 741320

These are the five that made it. 2-3 will hopefully female, but that's not enough to fill my tent with 6-10 week veg. I decided to add some new members to the tent. The started soaking yesterday.

View attachment 741321

These are 3 seeds (1 of each) joining the group.

I found your grow diary by accident, someone else posted on it and it came up on my alerts.

Mr.D0p3sauce

Mr.D0p3sauce

I just ordered some Headbanger karma genetics too... Can't wait to start running them when they get here.... where did you order to get 20 freeebies?
I ordered mines from cannapot.com they emailed me and said they will ship them out Monday.
I was tryin to find reviews on this strain but bumped into this thread. =)

No clue, it was one of 20 freebies when I purchased the headbangers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom