Been A Long Night...

• Thread starter Mashedmitten
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mashedmitten

Mashedmitten

...and it ain't over yet.

Took the dog to the Vet last night for a follow up visit. When we got home, the wife goes to take her out of her travel crate and the dog's paw got stuck/tweaked somehow. :roll: She (dog) has a good limp now. She's a Toy Fox Terrier we inherited when the MIL passed. I palpated it and can't feel anything out of place. After all, given my history I know when paws are broken. ;^) The big problem is she's tough so she won't wince or whine if I hit a tender spot. So I've been up all night with her, I've iced it three times for a good 15 minutes each with ice wrapped in a wet cloth. We'll see what tomorrow brings, might be going back to the Vet.

Bright side is I have to play The Rain Song at a wedding this weekend, before the service. I was worried about not having time to re-burn it in, but no more. I can play it with the guitar behind my back AND with my teeth after tonight.

Another indicator of length of night is the train of my thoughts. I was thinking how great it would be to time travel to harvest time, while pondering my little seedlings. That got me thinking that if any one did manage it, it'd be a stoner, for just that motive. That got me thinking as to what kind of bud he must have been smoking. Must have been good, but I doubt it was Indica. If so all he might have done is dreamed about it and woken up the next morning on the rug with cheese curls stuck to his face and carpet lint to his tongue. Must have been one hell of a Sativa to motivate that beaver. Then I thought about it being all in vain and laughed at him missing the obvious fact that the buds would fade away on the return trip, nothing can leave the Holo-deck, right? In the end, because it failed for his purpose, he dismantled it and made a bong out of the parts, lost to history forever. Then again, were he a smart little lad he'd realize he could use it to go back in time and raid others' grows. He'd know to bring Mason jars as going forward would only serve to cure it better.

Have I mentioned it's been a long night? :D

Top Bottom