Best and/or Most Potent RMS Strain You've Grown

• Thread starter Quitters
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Quitters

Quitters

I'll give my answer when i finish my newest rms gear..

:character0053:

Quitters

Quitters

RMS Strains

50+ looky loos and no responses, bout sums it up :sick0004:

B

bigbag

Love Potion, G-13, G-13 x Haze, Willie Nelson, Harmony, Moosejaw Madness, Wakeford, on and on. His collection has some potent components to say the least

buffbuds

buffbuds

I'd say that for sativa strength, love potion #1 2006 had it with a good pheno, the worse were on par with his other land race based sativas. I really like the potency of the cherry bomb indica too. Everything's been pretty strong, but hearty mostly, no real finicky bubba kush types that I've grown yet

nurlord

nurlord

I've smoked a bunch of strong ones from his stable. LP#1, Pink Kush, Willie, Viper. His first Sour D release. All these would rank as the strongest I've sampled from Reef.

convex

convex

Love Potion, Willie Nelson, CBi, Accidental Haze - ALL heavy hitters.

Cheers

convex

convex

CBI? Is this the real Convex? I thought you were a sativa addict maaaaaaaaaan.;)

Oh I am still a Sativa fan, the trick is to find the Sativa pheno in CBI ...

Good to see you BTW ;)

Cheers

waayne

waayne

Love Potion and Willie Nelson can be pretty strong depending on the pheno you choose!

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
I have a real good pheno of a Big Sur Holy Weed. I will post a pic as soon as its finished.

convex

convex

There are very few pics of Reefs Big Sur - it would be great if you could show us how she goes ;)

Cheers

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
Shes about 2 weeks from finish.

I will take a couple of bud shots of her when the lights go out today.

The phenos I got from the pack of Big Sur Holy, were all over. So far, I have just popped half the pack and got 3 females and 3 different phenos.
Im suspecting this to be a wild or uncontrolled pollenation. Just too much variation for my likes.
You need to be real lucky to find a keeper out of a pack like this one.

The one Im putting my hopes on has a very nice Sativa look to her. Light green rounder buds. Very sweet and lemon tone. Almost like lemon drop candy.
Trichs are just building now, some are going to cloudy but most still clear.
Leaf to calyx ratio is about average.

This batch of seeds, reminds me of Colombian weed of the past but grown fresh. The plants have that mexican haze type of structure.

Pics will be posted soon.

W

wantaknow

i am running rms double skunk ,bout 18 of um ,in a diy ebb and grow system ,there just about ready to flip,havent heard much bout them ,but have seen a nice picture or two

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
As promised...
Big Sur Holy Weed
I had 3 phenos so far.,

Pheno 1
med_gallery_7_12_1418524.jpg

med_gallery_7_12_1722010.jpg

Pheno 2
med_gallery_7_12_2867401.jpg

med_gallery_7_12_494990.jpg

Pheno 3
med_gallery_7_12_561820.jpg

med_gallery_7_12_1657613.jpg

Dr.stickerdick

Dr.stickerdick

Lemonhoko, could you tell me the differences between the three? Nice pics. Peace

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
Lemonhoko, could you tell me the differences between the three? Nice pics. Peace

Pheno 1 had that mexican haze type of structure. Christmas tree like but the mids and lower branches almost reaching the top.
She dried and tasted of lemon and pine. decent build on trichs and heady high. Good Sativa, but wont find space in my room, the competition is tight.
As you can see she foxtailed allot too, almost every top. Airy buds, decent bag appeal but nothing to brag about.

Pheno 2 was an uglier plant. Long thin sativa colas. She faded quick and had some mites on her at the end.
The structure on her was like something you see in pictures of the wild grown colombian and south american strains.
She had an interesting taste, probably the most colombian of the two so far,. a bit of pepper, spice with a small hint of skunk and fruit.
Texture of the bud is exactly the way I remember the old lumbo of past ages...so Im assuming if cured the same, you would be hard pressed to find the difference.
The high was racy and spacey is the best I could describe. The giggles were in there too,. my wife got a fit of those after a hit.
Bag appeal sucked. Tight buds but very little crystal.
I ditched the clones, so she wont be around any more.

Pheno 3 is the most interesting of the 3 so far. She is still finishing.
The structure is similar to pheno 1 but the buds are much tighter.
She has the same lemon smell, but not so much of the pine..but instead a real sweet candy type of smell.
Very interesting to say the least. Im thinking this pheno may be a keeper.
Lets see if the smoke justifies the 12 week finish time of this strain.

I will be back with a short smoke report in a few weeks after finish and short cure.

:)

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
lp1.1 lp1 lp2 pink kush king pure gsus g13 haze willie nelson.all real good!!!! gsus was an incredible producer outdoors.still trying to get my hands on kings cross

shamus.....................

Crysmatic

Crysmatic

nl#5 was the strongest several of my friends had ever smoked. i just finished up an apple pie a couple of weeks ago, and smoked it tuesday night. let's just say that i was ready to drive myself to the hospital.

Top Bottom