Best Breeder Collab Ever??

• Thread starter kansabis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kansabis

I understand and there could be great plants resulting. But crossing 2 "elite" clones does not guarantee good genetics at all. There are many more steps to take. The current way they do things is not do the actual breeding work and give seeds to other growers to test them.

my favorite breeders Grow 100's of plants to find the 1 good one to breed and make seeds of.
Well I know they do outsource some testing but also do their own and I think this is to get a variance on environments and mediums,nutes,etc.and also lighten the workload since most breeders are usually working on multiple projects. I agree the best work comes from runs of at least 100 plants or more to truly see the differences. And as noted before nothing is guaranteed just as when using regular seeds you might get a male or female or herm and even using feminized seed you can get females but also hermies. Plus the excitement comes from the unknown journey not the end place or result.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Well I know they do outsource some testing but also do their own and I think this is to get a variance on environments and mediums,nutes,etc.and also lighten the workload since most breeders are usually working on multiple projects. I agree the best work comes from runs of at least 100 plants or more to truly see the differences. And as noted before nothing is guaranteed just as when using regular seeds you might get a male or female or herm and even using feminized seed you can get females but also hermies. Plus the excitement comes from the unknown journey not the end place or result.

Hey I am all for variety. I germinate new seeds almost every week for years for variety.

K

kansabis

Hey I am all for variety. I germinate new seeds almost every week for years for variety.
Sounds like me only not every week(if only). I expect to have favorites and keepers but I also expect to always try something new whenever I'm given the chance. Speaking of which,I'm running some pistol positive creations gear,gorilla grodd(gg4 x sincitykush) have you or anyone you know ran their gear? I've got like 5 in veg now at 3wks and all is good so far besides 1with a mutated leaf on 2nd node but I also have their pie faced.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Sounds like me only not every week(if only). I expect to have favorites and keepers but I also expect to always try something new whenever I'm given the chance. Speaking of which,I'm running some pistol positive creations gear,gorilla grodd(gg4 x sincitykush) have you or anyone you know ran their gear? I've got like 5 in veg now at 3wks and all is good so far besides 1with a mutated leaf on 2nd node but I also have their pie faced.

Sorry. Never heard of them.

BioStimz

BioStimz

Simple my friend say you cross sour d and cookies fourm cut. Well one would think straight fire but you cross them and the f1 gen comes out and they are all hermie because of the elite cuts carry the hermi trait
If the cuts are monoecious..... then they're not "elite".

~

brazel

brazel

I clicked on that new post option and thought it was odd dude blasted ya with a bitchboy on a thread dead over a month. So yea I'm assuming that your being stalked @SatansTaint
Nah dude hit me up multiple times saying I'm wrong but never gave a reason... so I thought fuck I might as well do the same! This was after I ignored him twice

brazel

brazel

I clicked on that new post option and thought it was odd dude blasted ya with a bitchboy on a thread dead over a month. So yea I'm assuming that your being stalked @SatansTaint
On another note why comment? It didn't mention or involve you!?
Not trying to start anything but what if its already squished and now it's brought up again...

Shamus

Shamus

Growers are a bunch of fuckin QUEENS

seriously the most hype threads in history are always heavily laden with drama

I always make this joke in RL but it rings so true.

All the way down to techniques and getting help in the garden.

Mafks have tons of unique ways in which they do things and if it's done any differently a bitch fit will surely ensue.

I'm the same with small seemingly insignificant things in the growing process so I'm not putting myself above anyone just simply pointing out in small fact

GROWERS ARE QUEENS

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter

Mafks have tons of unique ways in which they do things and if it's done any differently a bitch fit will surely ensue.

I'm the same with small seemingly insignificant things in the growing process so I'm not putting myself above anyone just simply pointing out in small fact

GROWERS ARE QUEENS
Yet its an industry dominated by men lol i like the cut of your jibb shamus

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

GROWERS ARE QUEENS

I have heard JRock on trailer park boys say it many times but I have never seen anyone write it down. “Mafks” nice!

brazel

brazel

I also say Yao Ming instead of na mean

Yaoming?
You also say growers are queens but every comment I see you between... its kinda pathetic to attack the one killing what we don't need... I'm at a lost of words

Shamus

Shamus

I don't even know what that means

care to extrapolate?

I said I'm a queen

I can even underground vogue

how many straight men u see in the clubs doing death drops

Shamus

Shamus

IMG 1512
like.. I'm a troll

I won't deny that

but real recognize real and I wouldn't be where I am if that wasn't fact.

word has always been bond in my book.

and the fact is I've always been true to it.

I've never whored shit out
I do what I'm supposed too
and I'm a G.
lol
I signed up here at 16
If my profile wasn't private u could see what I was doing then

I've PUT IN WORK and HELLA effort

but yes I am a troll

Putting someone on the offensive takes like 4 months of bullshit chit chat and acquaintance out the equation

People show their true colors when irate
even tho it's a one sided side of them it's still more raw then whatever online persona they have

IMG 0254

IMG 0355

IMG 1513

Last edited:
Top Bottom