Best Front Range Clones.

• Thread starter jbrass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Green Mopho

Green Mopho

I myself make a living off growing, but I don't look at it that way. I don't stress the money or the harvest times. Be good to your girls and chop 'em when they are done, and the universe will repay you. Granted, I've had my share of highs and lows, shit always seems to come together for me somehow.

Don't stress Xcel or anyone, cuz that stress carries over into your grow room. Plus, most 10 weekers tend to reward you pretty well for the effort, in both yield and quality.

MrDank, I've got a really green crack dom cut of Tiger's Milk, and she is done around 60 days. I'm sure some would take her earlier! That Lone Star KQ cut I WILL believe is done at 55, one of the few for sure. Don't know much about the rest, but I do prefer the White around 9 weeks. I will say though, the Giesel I tasted was on point and it was 65-67 day herb, IMO!

It is all very subjective, for sure!

E

Elsydro

here we go again_ lock'd n loaded :banana:_

its not worth buy'n sourcing clones here in CO being you never know what you really are getting..not to mention you could be bringing in mold, bugs/mites to your clean or not so clean growroom.
with the thousands of strains and hybrids "SEEDS" all around us it is best to source what you want, germ,veg,bloom,grow,clone,mother your own elites. not only that but alot of shops dont have clones anymore being the new rules, regulations etc. :pimp: goodluck
All you Growers here, I’m new growing, so I’m always learning, I read a post on IG, someone was telling a breeder to take a break since he’s had issues with PM, now my question is this, if he did have issues with PM, and he makes seeds, can the PM then be passed to the not yet sprouted plants?

E

Elsydro

Im back in Denver and wanting to know who is the most solid hook up on clones. I have looked around and came up with an opinion but I always appreciate the advice of fellow farmers.
From what I hear Dank by Pank Breeder of Don Shula sells clones out of Boulder, I hear they’re the best clones around, met one of his guys when I was gathering Growers for the 2018 IndoExpo, and they were legit!!!

Top Bottom