Best hash plant strain?

• Thread starter hbstoner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

Hows does the Skelly smell? I swear I heard it came from CO...still havent seen it around here. lol

G

ganjherbsmoke

damn dude i wish we saw some hp cuts around the range i havent seen any and id kill for a dope cut of that the herb is hardly even around too :(
im sure whatever jj has got in store is gonna be pretty sick tho!

B

_BIG_YIELDS_

the lizard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its sosposed 2 be a sensi pheno type, its crazy real light green with super fat short leafs, the yield s are insane easy 4 oz per plant and up 2 a pound in doors, huge dense buds, i just ordered 2 packs of sensi seeds 2 try 2 find it, if i dont im going 2 open polinate with all the males than run 100 seeds 2 try 2 find it

H

HAL5000

skelly hp is a pheno found in orig early 80's PNW HP beans

this guy skelly was living in seattle in the early eighties.he was giving sum beans of PNW HP.guy moved to CO in the mid-late 80's.he poped the PNW HP seeds in 89 in CO.the keeper pheno is the skelly hp or 89 hp.

smells like a skunk ass.this is what i consider RKS.strait narcotic high.beyond fire IMO

true grit

true grit

skelly hp is a pheno found in orig early 80's PNW HP beans

this guy skelly was living in seattle in the early eighties.he was giving sum beans of PNW HP.guy moved to CO in the mid-late 80's.he poped the PNW HP seeds in 89 in CO.the keeper pheno is the skelly hp or 89 hp.

smells like a skunk ass.this is what i consider RKS.strait narcotic high.beyond fire IMO

Hey just stumbled across this thread again, thanks Hal that clears up some info! Hopefully can find it!!

And on topic again lemme ask this-

When everyone is referring to fave HP i'm assuming smoke, is anyone actually referring to quality and production of Hashish from the plant?

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

I've got reef's HP running right now. I was a little disappointed with the potency of some of the phenos, but I did manage to get one keeper that smells like fruit punch/hurricane mix and is nice and frosty with a great yield. All phenos have yielded well, but just the one pheno is super dank and smells fruity as hell. the other phenos are dusty/musty smelling, not very frosty but do end up yielding a large amount of branch breaking nugs.

I also have some taskenti from cannabiogen that I have yet to pop. This is a hashplant from uzbekistan, lemony and minty. I have plans for the best male to pollinate the fruity ass reef pheno.

true grit

true grit

Keep me posted Sput! I had looked at that Taskenti too... was thinking about just scooping a couple packs of sensi hp and seeing if anything is worth a shit.

Ace also has Citral Kush for hash making...that would be killer too....

btw, missed ya this weekend bro.

true grit

true grit

c4 as in Chemdog #4? If so I'm trying to nurse a cut to safety! lol....

Motarebel

Motarebel

I bet you guys are thinking of the Cudlefish hashplant that turned dark purple.

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Nice to see a good amount of Colorado folks here! I just cut down some Sensi Seeds Hash Plant, not quite the Skelly pheno, it took 51 days to finish, but looks pretty sexy, can't wait to see how she smokes. I also got another cut from CloneDoc of HP that is supposed to finish in 35 days. I'm gonna dust this HP with the pollen from Sensi Seeds.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Looks to be at least 4 oz. per plant...

true grit

true grit

Yeah bro those look outstanding! And that was out of a recent pack of sensi hp? gives me some hope....

do you know more about the skelly locally? You said skelly pheno- is it just a hp pheno? Not sure who clonedoc is, but a 35 day hp around here, if it wreaks, sounds awefully skelly like. I wanna cut! lol.

D

dailychronic

35 days? That's craze. I need a cut of that. I'd base an operation entirely on that.

true grit

true grit

That is a thought, and from what i heard all skelly ran here.

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Yeah bro those look outstanding! And that was out of a recent pack of sensi hp? gives me some hope....

do you know more about the skelly locally? You said skelly pheno- is it just a hp pheno? Not sure who clonedoc is, but a 35 day hp around here, if it wreaks, sounds awefully skelly like. I wanna cut! lol.

Yea, those were the Sensi Seeds Hash Plants grown from seed bought directly from Sensi Seeds last summer.

The clone doc cut, at 35 days, I don't think its a big yielder, but it smokes well. I'm almost certain that its NOT the Super Skelly Hash Plant, but I think if I hit it with the SS HP pollen, I could find a pretty damn good pheno that would closely resemble the Skelly, or my own version of such, hehe.

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

you can cut any plant at 35 days, that does not mean it is done, My guess is it really is like a 42-52 day strain that people who care more about money then quality cut down at 35.

Although I mostly agree with you, I have read about some high altitude strains that have been cultivated in pockets of the Hindu Kush mountains that have been bred to and acclimated to finish very quickly. I am making no claim that this is the cut I have, I just have something known as a 35-day hash plant, doesn't mean I will chop her at 35...my other Hash Plant, from Sensi Seeds, is sold as a 40-45 day strain. I took her last time at 51 days and she looked like she could of gone another 4-5 days!

S

selfhemployed

Nice to see a good amount of Colorado folks here! I just cut down some Sensi Seeds Hash Plant, not quite the Skelly pheno, it took 51 days to finish, but looks pretty sexy, can't wait to see how she smokes. I also got another cut from CloneDoc of HP that is supposed to finish in 35 days. I'm gonna dust this HP with the pollen from Sensi Seeds.

Looks to be at least 4 oz. per plant...

That is a thought, and from what i heard all skelly ran here.

Yea, those were the Sensi Seeds Hash Plants grown from seed bought directly from Sensi Seeds last summer.

The clone doc cut, at 35 days, I don't think its a big yielder, but it smokes well. I'm almost certain that its NOT the Super Skelly Hash Plant, but I think if I hit it with the SS HP pollen, I could find a pretty damn good pheno that would closely resemble the Skelly, or my own version of such, hehe.

Although I mostly agree with you, I have read about some high altitude strains that have been cultivated in pockets of the Hindu Kush mountains that have been bred to and acclimated to finish very quickly. I am making no claim that this is the cut I have, I just have something known as a 35-day hash plant, doesn't mean I will chop her at 35...my other Hash Plant, from Sensi Seeds, is sold as a 40-45 day strain. I took her last time at 51 days and she looked like she could of gone another 4-5 days!

EDIT: (Isn't sensi stock to my knowledge. Not 101% on that though)

Truegrit.. The skelly is not a Sensi hashplant pheno. I'm not sure who the original breeder is but the skelly was found in 1980's era hashplant seeds brought to colorado. Although wonkanobe said it was a very early strain in a thread (the only skelly thread) on IC. Run it to 65 and it gets better and better. so no the skelly is not a 45 day strain, (but nothing is in my book).

Greenmopho.. The skelly is certainly not the cut that clonedoc has, in fact I believe there are maybe one or two people in the state that have the skelly. I really don't want to go into more specifics here, but truegrit feel free to pm me for questions about the skelly.

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
selfemployed

id love to hear a detailed smoke report on skelly as im a hashplant lover the best hp ive experience was from nyc i believe to hav been HP13,im most interested in taste/aromas

i always wanted to grab sensi HP but after learning she anint wat she used to be i turned else where,there are not many HP selections from seed .OTM has always had my eye but its hard to find,i anticipate the release of motas green manalishi

it seems you hav experience and som knowledge of the history ,as i also thought skelly to be found in sensi seed stock but from CO,i understand you dont wish to speak more but if you kno soo why not shed light

bohempian

beautiful pics

id lov to hear a smoke report

it amazing how the thai genes shine threw those ,dj genetics are always easy to spot

those 3 fingered leaves and that dark purple are reminescent of my FUGU KUSH pheno i ran

green mopho

also great pics ,som nice fat colas for sure

id also lov to hear a smoke report

interested to hear more about that supposed 35 day cut

1luvbigherb

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Yea, I know for a fact that clonedoc does NOT have the skelly. The 35-day HP i have IS the clonedoc cut. I was gifted this cut from a friend that knew I was a hash plant aficionado and hunting phenos. I don't know anything else about it, since it was recently gifted to me and I have not run it yet, although I've been told by a few that it really isn't anything super special. I figure its something to keep around for breeding to reduce flowering time.

I am confused...the HP13 is NOT the Skelly, to my knowledge. Self, you said your self that the Skelly is a pre-numbered HP brought to CO from the PNW. HP13 however, I do believe to be a old school 90's Sensi pheno, correct me if I'm wrong. I don't believe Sensi Seeds even sold hash plant in the 80's, so there is no logical way that the Skelly was from a pack of Sensi!

I know of a few around town that have an HP13, some have even referred to it as the Skelly, probably out of lack of knowledge or simply confusion. Not all Hash Plants are created equal!

Good discussion though! I'm glad to be sorting through some of the shit!

S

selfhemployed

Yea, I know for a fact that clonedoc does NOT have the skelly. The 35-day HP i have IS the clonedoc cut. I was gifted this cut from a friend that knew I was a hash plant aficionado and hunting phenos. I don't know anything else about it, since it was recently gifted to me and I have not run it yet, although I've been told by a few that it really isn't anything super special. I figure its something to keep around for breeding to reduce flowering time.

I am confused...the HP13 is NOT the Skelly, to my knowledge. Self, you said your self that the Skelly is a pre-numbered HP brought to CO from the PNW. HP13 however, I do believe to be a old school 90's Sensi pheno, correct me if I'm wrong. I don't believe Sensi Seeds even sold hash plant in the 80's, so there is no logical way that the Skelly was from a pack of Sensi!

I know of a few around town that have an HP13, some have even referred to it as the Skelly, probably out of lack of knowledge or simply confusion. Not all Hash Plants are created equal!

Good discussion though! I'm glad to be sorting through some of the shit!

Yes the skelly is not the HP13, it is a bit confusing though so I don't blame them. I edited my previous post because I'm not 100% sure it's not from sensi stock I'll try and double check. I believe one of the breeders on here has the skelly (JJ?) and I believe his crew may be able to tell a more complete story. I am by no means an expert on this strain, just a hashplant fan.

Top Bottom