best place for equipment ?

• Thread starter spiritman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

spiritman

Looking at Gerners or Greencoast, any opinions on either place would be appreciated.

Thanks

aSilvrHaze

aSilvrHaze

horticulturesource.com
awesome prices on just about everything
*didn't see you were looking for opinions on just those 2, but if you're looking for good prices, check out that site.

Cort

Cort

http://www.hydroponics.net/

Good prices, good shipping.

Dont know about service as my local shop was able to come down a bit, still make a profit and will be there when I need something NOW. like if my fan were to die or igniter poof. Thats good service.

S

smalltime99

http://www.thehydrolife.com/
My vote go's to these guys. They are super mellow guys and are super cool to talk to. They for sure make you feel like you are a valued customer instead of just another phone call that the sales agent wants to rush thru to get to the next caller or sale....LOL They have a ton of knowledge in the industry and don't try and sell you misc BS. If you haven't already then I suggest you try these guys out. Either way here is too good gardens for 2012! :animbong:

ST

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
greners is good - discount hydro aint too shabby either with super fast shipping in california

datDANK

datDANK

Bghydro.com

they will match anyones price

they have live chat everyday

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
I use Hortilux 1000 watt super hps as a yard stick and easy way to compare apples to apples. Hydrolife website above wants 129 for a bulb. The hydroponics.net 99 for same bulb. Have not checked others mentioned yet but will do so and post results.

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Few more prices for 1000w hortilux super hps

Bghydro.com 99.95
Horticulturesource.com 129.95
Discounthydro.com not sure cause website wouldn't load correctly
Greners.com 100 (after instant rebate)

catdaddy

catdaddy

be careful of greners, i order a tent from them and the experience wasn't all that great. when i called them to rectify the issue i was told to send it back (at this point i opted to get my money back), and if i decided to do so i would have to pay a 20% restocking fee plus shipping fee to send the tent back to them. if you want you can try http://www.plantlightinghydroponics.com/. they are much better than greners imho, depending where you live.

datDANK

datDANK

bghydro, why look at anything else?

they've been in business the longest

AND WILL MATCH ANY PRICE
YOUR SEARCH IS DONE

M

Mr. Manolo

Anybody ever deal with growace? they have some really low prices on there light kits. If anyone knows anything about their products can you comment?
I'm looking into investing in a couple 600 watt kits and for the price I cant beat it. www.growace.com If I were to use a good bulb in the 600 watt air cooled system do you think it would be a decent set up. I looked but couln't find much product info or reviews. thanx.

Top Bottom