Best Time To Top?

• Thread starter Madbud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Yeah outdoors you have 2 miles of ceiling height and unlimited light.the entire purpose of topping is to get the plant spread out under an even canopy.topping doesn't even apply to outdoor plants
I top them od all the time... Im not using a 8 foot ladder to harvest when i dont have to hahaha...i topped out last year at 9ish feet.

Capture 2018 05 05 07 55 26
H

heisen

I top them od all the time... Im not using a 8 foot ladder to harvest when i dont have to hahaha...i topped out last year at 9ish feet.
Yeah of course you can for various other reason but the primary reason for topping is to get the plants opened up to an even canopy.outdoors there is so much light the entire plant just goes

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Yeah of course you can for various other reason but the primary reason for topping is to get the plants opened up to an even canopy.outdoors there is so much light the entire plant just goes
Yup.. Inside the whole point is to fill your light footprint

PpmOver9000

PpmOver9000

Lol I topped these whenever I felt like walking over to them with the clippers.at the 14th node.they never even flinched.plants dont care when u too them.if there healthy it's just a drop in the bucket to them.
This is a bigger urban legend as cutting clones on a full moon.

View attachment 798285

This is random and unrelated but I remember you had a thread of this room but I forgot to watch it and now I've lost it, is there a way you can link me??

Yibs

Yibs

I don't top at all. Makes a weak point. Type of strain matters some. But most if grown in the ground will bush out to where they look like they are topped.

Top Bottom