Bho Hmk Purge Help

• Thread starter JBerryTheMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Graywolf

Graywolf

A later version of using a torch to heat the surface, is chasing the puddle on parchment with a heat gun, while tilting the paper so that the puddle spread and thinned.

R

rascali

Oh JFC, all the uninformed chickenlittles crying "Poison, Butane Poison" should do the research and STFU already, I am sick to death of your mewling whine.

To the OP, generally speaking, sparking is entrained water and you will not purge that out without baking. So sparks or edibles - take your pick!

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Oh JFC, all the uninformed chickenlittles crying "Poison, Butane Poison" should do the research and STFU already, I am sick to death of your mewling whine.

To the OP, generally speaking, sparking is entrained water and you will not purge that out without baking. So sparks or edibles - take your pick!
You just sound so knowledgeable,
Please tell us all how YOU make BHO.

R

Roomhash

Hello everyone.
Im new on this forum. I'm not from English spoken country so sorry for my regular English.
I have made at least 10 soak extraction, before I use to extract with a SS tube for 90gr that I made at least 100 blast.
So I learn a lot and read a lot of posts I mostly put attention on few guys that seem to dominate the soak method.
I think every thing is going OK for the moment But I have a little problem en the pouring stage, i soak/stir, all is OK for the momen, then I get the coffee filter with rubber band and pour to the Pyrex.
Here is my problem.... I feel and see that tane doesn't flow good/fast enough then I have like an ice reaction that builds ups and catches oil in it.
I am washing with ethanol the filters then.

What can I be doing bad?
I also tried to pour through strainer to another jar sitting in salt ice in a portable camping fridge, but butane was evading already.
Another thing, is 50gr for an 1 litre thermos OK?

Thank you so much I really learned a lot reading your posts over the time.
Cheers

F

FrostCube

Why are you making his life so hard, he seems quite smart..
Now There is nothing you can not do, so the better question to ask when everyone tells you its seriously bad for your lungs, and it is.. Trust me i know, you'll be coughing black shit and might end up with serious Pneumonia. The right question to ask is, What is the cheapest way possible for me to MAKE A VACUUM CHAMBER. Now as i am not an expert on the specific matter i hope you find your answer soon, and get that real clear already dried ready to smoke PERFECT SHATTER, GOOD LUCK.

You can also make a vacuum pump to save your next question.

C

Chiliwili

My guess would be the Hashmasta-Kut method. HMK was a Canadian pioneer in BHO extraction, and inventor of the titanium swing skillet.

Like most of us participating back in the hoary days of yore, his techniques evolved and he actually has since moved on to Rosin extraction as his method of choice.

As noted, a vacuum chamber or oven is the best way I've personally found to remove residual solvent while maintaining it in carboxylic acid state and retaining most of the monoterpenes that make it fragrant and flavorful.
What heat do you keep your oven at?

Top Bottom