Big Jay's Bud Cave

• Thread starter bigjay420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigjay420

bigjay420

What's up farmers!? I wanted to create a thread where I could "show off" my hard work, while continuing to learn all I can from your much needed input. I still consider myself new to growing, so feel free to chime in and critique to the max. I wanna learn ALL I can, while I can. My goal is to be respected by my peers. Period.

All plants grown under 600w in FFOF and Super Soil. I veg for 3 weeks or so, and flip. Water when they beg for it. That's it. I follow the KISS method (keep it simple stupid), and it seems to be working.

Thanks for stopping in. The postings will be a bit more structured as i go along. But here's some randoms to get us started. As always... Cheers from the South!
G-13 Pineapple Express
Big jays bud cave

Space Queen Seeded (1st Grow)
Big jays bud cave 2

ROC run (BCSxGhost and Grape Romulan)
Big jays bud cave 3

ROC's Grape Romulan
Big jays bud cave 4

Sweet Black Angel
Big jays bud cave 5

Bubblegummer
Big jays bud cave 6

Obviously I was learning the importance of canopies.
Big jays bud cave 7

Last edited:
VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

I am seeing a plant to the right of the milk crate in the last pic that has similar leaf structure to arcata trainwreck. Like heavy deep serrations.

bigjay420

bigjay420

Hell yeah man likin the new thread and the girls. That ROC gear is lookin mighty fine. Thanks for sharing bro. MGG
MGG, thanks for stopping by! I'm just doing what I can to get better, brother. As always, any advise you can lend is very much appreciated. And I wanted to let you know I have my last speedberries (5) germing, as we speak. They'll be well documented this time! Cheers!

bigjay420

bigjay420

Roc's BCSxGhost taken this morning at around 25 days. Had to over water to fix an N deficiency. The fade started WAY earlier than I like, so I must've went a little light on the bone meal when I mixed this round of Soil (2 and 2 makes 4 all day). I've been playing with ratios trying to find the best mix for me. Starting to frost up nicely regardless. Great genetics are covering my ass.lol.
20141106 232440

20141106 232427

bigjay420

bigjay420

Almost forgot... Germed some Speed Berry from the Farms own @Mr_GreenGenes , as well as recreating this @ROC run (this time with topping, cropping, and pinching), and a few bag seeds as well (first time bagger). Im also constructing a new veg box, so exciting days are upon us! Cheers Farm!
20141106 205023

bigjay420

bigjay420

Thanks, Big Blaze. Just running the straight Rom, this go. But best believe if I can sniff out some more of Roc's crosses, I'll walk barefoot through a river of shit to get to 'em. These genetics are out of this world. Just hope to do them justice. The man is a genius.

Top Bottom