Depénds on the purpose.

Some people are using a blower fan to remove heat,
2 add heat,
to remove moisture
to add moisture
or simply just for circulation .

Plants do transpire 23/7.
You do need circulation all the time.

Does it need to be on the high setting? That would depend on the size of the area you are circulating .

Perception

Perception

These guys are right in asking for more info.

My tent has four fans in it (Jesus, i never realized that till now, LoL). Two fans stay on all the time: my tent exhaust fan, and a small oscillating fan blowing air on the plants down at floor level.

My two fans that are used for cooling lights shut off when the lights go off.

Dan789

Dan789

I’ve got four also, one oscillating floor fan per tent, and one 6” exhaust running on low, everything runs 24/7. I’ve fashoined a junction where by I’m exhausting three tents, two 4x4’s one one 2x3 via the exhaust fan and ducting...cob lighting.

Reactions: Xan
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Then yes, constant ventilation is needed when venting a active grow tent or room. This also helps improve humidity in some cases.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
I have 4 fans as well!! Intake , exhaust and. 2 recirculating
It’s on a controller that automatically turns on exhaust temp depending and when humidity is high. The intake in based on temp/co2 levels, since I inject co2. The fan comes on time based, say co2 is feeding, up to 1500ppm, the fan stops until that drops to 980ppm, then time based exchange happens for 15min/hour. Weird setup but works for my setup.
Fan speed on exhaust is max, intake at lowest setting (using variable speed controllers )
The recirculating has fans are on 24/7.
I use a sentinel all in one controller

Reactions: Xan
Top Bottom