Blueberry Mutants ?

• Thread starter morningdewd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
morningdewd

morningdewd

recently cracked open an old school pack of Dutch Passion Blueberry from early 2000 something? sometime right after DJ Short hooked them up and have heard that some of them were self topping mutants and were the ones to watch for ,this plant splits on its own and stem rub smell is strong blueberry banana bread ,has anyone grown this out in the past ?MD

Blueberry mutants
Blueberry mutants 2
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I hope you have better luck finding a keeper in those than most people got myself included.i was very let down wen i ran DP blueberry.a very low level of keeper quality phenoes in there although iv heard the odd person finding something decent in those lines.

morningdewd

morningdewd

I hope you have better luck finding a keeper in those than most people got myself included.i was very let down wen i ran DP blueberry.a very low level of keeper quality phenoes in there although iv heard the odd person finding something decent in those lines.
nothing i hate more than wasting 3/4 months on shit what was the issue ,just crappy ?bland ,flavor/ smelless did you observe the self topping deal ?also may i ask when where the seeds obtained ? as these are early stock which i heard good things about before DP effed it up, but i wouldn't touch DP now ,i had 2 haze plants one sk/hz and one nl/hz in the 90s from from them thru seed they got from Neville that were 2 of the best plants ive run that i lost . .Thanks MD

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I got the seeds in 05/06.they were just bland.big donkey dick solid colas with plenty o trichs but just bland as u say which suprised me as at the time they were some of the most expensive fem seeds around so to say i was dissappointed in the results is a bit of an understatement.i was pissed right off .i hope yours turn out better.maybe from being from earlier stock will make the diff

Monster762

Monster762

87A507B5 FDC4 453A ABBA 5BEC9324DE39
FB32111A 15DC 4485 9F8E 2EA85AABFBE1
DDEBC23E A2CF 45AA BA2E E94701A0DA6D
91710E18 A2CA 4C38 A67B 42E0312A8833
4E1C16D8 8D12 4A48 A0B8 40511BD816B8
recently cracked open an old school pack of Dutch Passion Blueberry from early 2000 something? sometime right after DJ Short hooked them up and have heard that some of them were self topping mutants and were the ones to watch for ,this plant splits on its own and stem rub smell is strong blueberry banana bread ,has anyone grown this out in the past ?MD
I think I have a mutant one. Second generation genetics. Loompa goo which is supposed to be a dj short f4 blueberry cross. Not really self topped but it’s weird for sure. Definately gonna clone toward end of veg.

morningdewd

morningdewd

I got the seeds in 05/06.they were just bland.big donkey dick solid colas with plenty o trichs but just bland as u say which suprised me as at the time they were some of the most expensive fem seeds around so to say i was dissappointed in the results is a bit of an understatement.i was pissed right off .i hope yours turn out better.maybe from being from earlier stock will make the diff
heres the golf ball looking one w a banana bread smell at 32 days i am hoping the smells stick around

IMG 0431
IMG 0430
IMG 0426
IMG 0425
Last edited:
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Yeah kinda.hard to be sure.the ones i had were big single cola type plants that didnt branch out much.i topped one and it didnt like it atall as it still didnt branch.
The untopped ones yeilded very well.

morningdewd

morningdewd

so this was an epic waste of a couple of months all plants hermied bad and were tossed .the room and condition were bullet proof ,many many crops have been grown in this room ,DP has completey fucked up or the rumors that for a time Attitude was selling a bunch of counterfeits are true .

Monster762

Monster762

so this was an epic waste of a couple of months all plants hermied bad and were tossed .the room and condition were bullet proof ,many many crops have been grown in this room ,DP has completey fucked up or the rumors that for a time Attitude was selling a bunch of counterfeits are true .
My half mutant looking dj short blueberry cross ended up male the other is female but never looked mutated.

Top Bottom