Blueberry X Gsc And Chemd X Snowdog Harvest Time

• Thread starter roach
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
roach

roach

So I had decided to run some femmed seeds from another company last run, but its boring to only grow one strain at a time, so I bought a pack of Blueberry x GSC and Chemdog D x Snowdog just for fun.
The seed run was during the worst summer heat and all the plants where badly heatstressed and hermied (apart from 2 plants), spend alot of time with my tweezers and in the end only found 4 seeds. Anyways, I took clones, installled a 2nd ruck fan, and it is now winter so the temperature is much better, so this is the first run with the clones and I couldnt be happier

Im gonna start with the Blueberry X GSC as this is the biggest surprise, had no real expectations just thought it sounded tasty, well 2 seeds didnt germ and 2 plants where too mutated, and of the 6 remaining plants 3 where `discontinued´ after the seed run as they had the most horrible taste and smell, realy disgusting (sorry), 1 where okay but still not pleasent, and 1 with a good but not that special, all where very potent, but judging by the look of the buds and the plants overall, I would say the 4 not so good plants leaned towards the Blueberry side, but the okay and the good one where given a 2nd chance as clones, the good one yielded way too little and just wasnt special enough to stay as a mother, and the okay one is still a week from harvest, this one looks like a very good yielder and is very clearly leaning towards the sativa Blueberry in the structure, the smell is better this time as a clone but im still a bit iffy about it.
And then we have this last one which is just amazing, completly different from the rest, the grow profile is like a very short christmas tree, the buds look like the pictures I have seen of GSC (small dense crystaly nuggets) and with some purple in there too (im sure if the temperature was lower it would have gone all purple), the smell and taste is like nothing I have tried before, so very hard to describe, when I open the jar (only been in there a little over a week) im thinking menthol, fruity winegums and liquorice, very pleasent, the taste I have described elsewhere as fucking amazing with a slight burned coffee bean aftertaste on the exhale, there are hints of fruit in there too, but hopefully the taste will develop more as it matures in the jar (if I can keep my fingers from it), the high is very powerfull but not stupifying, after a long day of testing (such tedious work...lol) it cuts through and lifts some of the fog and heaviness from the brain, it is so good that it more than makes up for its not so good siblings, and it seems I got a pack of mostly Blueberry leaning phenos, so someone out there got the pack with all the Cookie leaning ones (and are very happy I bet), anyways this clone will hopefully never leave my growroom again and is part of my all time top 3 plants grown (more like a shared top 1) and I can only encourage everyone to try it, and I hope you find a pheno similair to mine.

So after a hell of alot of writing and 2 joints here she is

Bluxgsc1

Bluxgsc2a

Bluxgsc4

Bluxgsc5

Bluxgsc3

roach

roach

And after that long rant its gonna be a bit shorter for Chemdog D x Snowdog, as its still too fresh to test, the seed run was a disaster, this strain dont like heat stress, didnt have much yield, fluffy buds, not much taste or potency, but now grown properly its just the oposite, big dense buds coated in crystals, stinking like nothing else and im very sure gonna be deadly potent, not gonna say more about it untill I have had time to smoke it, so on to the pictures.

These are my 2 keeper phenos (cant tell which is which from the pictures)

Chem1 003a

Chem1 005a

Chem1 008a

Chem1 009a

straincreation

straincreation

Nice! my push og does the same thing when its hot herms out and yeilds low. A/c all day in the summer and the biggest electicity bills ever. Cant wait to go solar.
Happy farmin;)

roach

roach

Thanks for the kind words guys :)

finaly got around to test the chems, and man are they a treat, the taste and smell is full on chemdog, stinky and tasty, I kept 2 mothers so far, one looks a bit better and the other yields a bit more, but so far when smoked I cant realy tell them apart, so for now they both stay and I will see how they develop in the jars, the other 8 where also very good, these 2 where just better, and im so high after smoking a joint of it that I forgot to mention its very potent, dangeous combination tasty and potent :confused:

the blueberry x gsc is also just getting better and better, I had to put the jar far away or I would already have smoked all of it, next time I run the clone there is gonna me lots more of her

im thinking I have to try Chemdog D x gsc one of these days :D

K

kolah

DG puts out some sweet beans... does DG offer regular seeds or is just fem seeds?

roach

roach

Hey Kolah, I think he only makes fem seeds, just named clones crossed with each other.
Im not the biggest fan of these hackjobs, but I must say its some damn fine weed that came out of it, its just not breeding (but then again these wherent bought to start a breeding project with) and im not trying to talk bad about divine genetics, its all those "take 2 dispensary bought clones, spray one with STS and then sell the seeds (often untestet)" that gets me a bit, good beef bad breeding :p and im so glad you cant neg rep in here... ;)

But if you want some very tasty beef these 2 crosses will not disapoint, the longer they are in the jars the better they get, almost smoked all of one of the Chemdogs, its just so tasty I cant stop myself, that mother will not leave my garden for a long time.
Had a little tester of the Blueberry x GSC again and it seems to have lost some of the fruity winegumminess and gotten more peppery, but I will just let it mature in the jar and then smoke a joint of it every 2 weeks and see where it ends up

B

Big Costa420

So I had decided to run some femmed seeds from another company last run, but its boring to only grow one strain at a time, so I bought a pack of Blueberry x GSC and Chemdog D x Snowdog just for fun.
The seed run was during the worst summer heat and all the plants where badly heatstressed and hermied (apart from 2 plants), spend alot of time with my tweezers and in the end only found 4 seeds. Anyways, I took clones, installled a 2nd ruck fan, and it is now winter so the temperature is much better, so this is the first run with the clones and I couldnt be happier

Im gonna start with the Blueberry X GSC as this is the biggest surprise, had no real expectations just thought it sounded tasty, well 2 seeds didnt germ and 2 plants where too mutated, and of the 6 remaining plants 3 where `discontinued´ after the seed run as they had the most horrible taste and smell, realy disgusting (sorry), 1 where okay but still not pleasent, and 1 with a good but not that special, all where very potent, but judging by the look of the buds and the plants overall, I would say the 4 not so good plants leaned towards the Blueberry side, but the okay and the good one where given a 2nd chance as clones, the good one yielded way too little and just wasnt special enough to stay as a mother, and the okay one is still a week from harvest, this one looks like a very good yielder and is very clearly leaning towards the sativa Blueberry in the structure, the smell is better this time as a clone but im still a bit iffy about it.
And then we have this last one which is just amazing, completly different from the rest, the grow profile is like a very short christmas tree, the buds look like the pictures I have seen of GSC (small dense crystaly nuggets) and with some purple in there too (im sure if the temperature was lower it would have gone all purple), the smell and taste is like nothing I have tried before, so very hard to describe, when I open the jar (only been in there a little over a week) im thinking menthol, fruity winegums and liquorice, very pleasent, the taste I have described elsewhere as fucking amazing with a slight burned coffee bean aftertaste on the exhale, there are hints of fruit in there too, but hopefully the taste will develop more as it matures in the jar (if I can keep my fingers from it), the high is very powerfull but not stupifying, after a long day of testing (such tedious work...lol) it cuts through and lifts some of the fog and heaviness from the brain, it is so good that it more than makes up for its not so good siblings, and it seems I got a pack of mostly Blueberry leaning phenos, so someone out there got the pack with all the Cookie leaning ones (and are very happy I bet), anyways this clone will hopefully never leave my growroom again and is part of my all time top 3 plants grown (more like a shared top 1) and I can only encourage everyone to try it, and I hope you find a pheno similair to mine.

So after a hell of alot of writing and 2 joints here she is

View attachment 479133

View attachment 479134

View attachment 479135

View attachment 479136

View attachment 479137
Looks good I be posting mine when they're ready

Top Bottom