Bluehaze back cross 2blue

• Thread starter tojocam
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

redroot

nice man.looks like a keeper. very nice. whats the smells coming from her?

tojocam

tojocam

Cheers redroot bro she a cross from a good friend of mine made many years ago i think the pheno i have has a lot of the blueberry in it fruity berry smells but then the haze kicks in.

true grit

true grit

Beautiful plant tojo! The buds look great but I love seeing plants fade in different colors- nature is beautiful! How's the smoke? So I take it its a blueberry x haze of some sort?

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Thats a lovely blueberry male hit to a original haze mother, than back to the original blueberry father if I'm not mistaken, made by a breeder that makes better gear than most that are famous, ROC. TC is one of the few other folks that get to play with his genetics, and he does and amazing job at it too. Great fuckin job Tojo!

tojocam

tojocam

Yea cheers bb good look bro on the second run with your bhb this bitch just gets better and better lol. true grit cheers bro.

Max Frost

Max Frost

Another oldie...but def a goodie! Wow bro! She is absolutely beautiful. The next time someone asks me if I dream in color...I'll have to say yes now! Haha! Beautiful colors, and sooo nice and frosty! Did you ever do a smoke report on her, bro? If not...what do you remember about her off the stalk? Thanks and again...SUPER job and awesome plants! K+ to ya! Best, - Max

BIGDAMBUD1

BIGDAMBUD1

Damn right Tojo....I remember seeing this one...still gives me the jeebies when I look at her...sweet work....yum my friend...B

tojocam

tojocam

She was a smoker for sure easy to grow easy to clone I ran her for about 4years and she had an outstanding high I did do a full smoke report for ROC over on BCBD years back but that's all gone now she responds well to topping Lst and pinching and likes a little extra N for the first few weeks of flowering never had any problem with this girl apart for the fucking pig's chopping her down and fucking her into a bin bag the ASSHOLES.

Max Frost

Max Frost

She was a smoker for sure easy to grow easy to clone I ran her for about 4years and she had an outstanding high I did do a full smoke report for ROC over on BCBD years back but that's all gone now she responds well to topping Lst and pinching and likes a little extra N for the first few weeks of flowering never had any problem with this girl apart for the fucking pig's chopping her down and fucking her into a bin bag the ASSHOLES.

How would you describe the taste/aroma & potency?

That's a bitch you lost her man! Sounds like you went thru a real ordeal! If I'm not being nosey...what happened? I don't remember hearing about it, so I'm guessing this probably happened while I was off for a while. How did they find out about your grow? What was the outcome? (All ended well for you I hope)!!!

BIGDAMBUD1

BIGDAMBUD1

They caught a couple peeps and harassed the hell out of a few other outdoor growers in my county this year as well...they can be some assholes for sure...but the fellows had 384 fem plants, 6ft average, in their BACKYARD area. for gods sake....an extra 70 lbs drying at HOME in the tool shed...wheres the common sense I ask myself...pure greed fked um ....I'd like to know who the hell thought they could get away with that many unnoticed by anyone in the area...looked like a damn field of corn from what I was told...around here that was about 1 plant per person in this county...lol...word is the tax man came by to leave a past due tax notice at said location, and when he went to leave he called and reported a weird smell at the home...these guys probably never thought this would be their demise...you can never be too safe...hopefully it won't matter soon....ratings for legality are increasing everyday...until it's legal here in my state..I'll just keep a few green and hidden.....it's my ONLY relief...and my CHOICE over Pham addictive garbage...grow on I say....we gonna win in the long run...B

tojocam

tojocam

The one I ran max had the taste of haze with a hint of fruit when I first started smoking that girl she was a full day wrecker 3 joints back to back and you where fucked lol day over.When the pig's hit my house bro with a search warrant it was 10 days before Christmas someone had told them I was making counterfeit cds of music which was shit and shit one they found my gear only 8 mind you lost my plants lost my lights lost my ballast and lost my home got one year probation and a £500 fine and 10 days to find a new home with a wife and 2 kids the youngest 7 I had the whole mess accomplished in 2 days better home and a better area fuck that harassment shit.

Top Bottom