Bodhi Goji OG in soil day 40

• Thread starter baconcookies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baconcookies

baconcookies

What up fellow farmers. Never really participated much in posting pics up, but here we go.
Anyways, I popped 6 of bodhi's goji beans and got 3 females, 2 males, and one that was sick from the get go that I just threw out.
Looks to be some dank for sure. Walked in the room the other day and it was a distinct fresh cut strawberry smell. Up close, my favorite pheno so far, #5, when touched smells really fruity, at one point it was just like skittles.
Anyways, enough talk, here's some pics, enjoy.

baconcookies

baconcookies

Goji #4 Day 40

Goji 4 day 40 1 renamed 5392

Goji 4 day 40 2 renamed 13829

Goji 4 day 40 3 renamed 3826

Goji #5 Day 40 Giving off a fruity smell with some fuel undertones maybe?

Goji 5 day 40 1 renamed 2243
Goji 5 day 40 2 renamed 25998

#5 Gettin crusty
Goji 5 day 40 3 renamed 26736

Goji #6 This one stayed shorter than the other two and is giving off smells of berries with some fuel undertones.
Goji 6 day 40 3 renamed 30672

Shes crusty too.
Goji 6 day 40 4 renamed 3601

I might keep pheno 5 and 6. I'm thinking that #5 is the goji pheno...anybody got any idea's? I'm hoping the shorter pheno #6 is the strawberries and cream snow lotus pheno.

Goji 6 day 40 2 renamed 13530
baconcookies

baconcookies

Anybody with experience with the Goji who can tell me what pheno's I may have?

pugliese63

pugliese63

you have the DANK phenos... cause thats all ive seen outta those beans.
lookin good man definitely! really all of them look gorgeous... it'll come down to the smoke!

Second that. I've only seen pics of dank ass phenos myself. I just popped 2 packs of these recently. 20 for 22 on the germ and now have 12 females to sort through. After seeing everyone's pics I'm really looking forward to these.

Thanks for sharing your pics, your plants look great.

N

nightmarecreature

Looks dank! Nice Job. I only have two females out of an 11 pack.

dlovejah

dlovejah

Nice Goji broda... Looking mighty Dank man gotta be a keeper there!!!..Cant wait to get this one in the barn...

baconcookies

baconcookies

looking good Bacon, can't wait to see how she finishes up for you. please let me know how she smokes when the time come.
Thanks catdaddy I definitely will bro i'm psyched.

Second that. I've only seen pics of dank ass phenos myself. I just popped 2 packs of these recently. 20 for 22 on the germ and now have 12 females to sort through. After seeing everyone's pics I'm really looking forward to these.

Thanks for sharing your pics, your plants look great.
Yeah bro they are sweet man, relatively easy to grow and I actually got good male to female ratio unlike what I hear from some.

Looks dank! Nice Job. I only have two females out of an 11 pack.
Damn that sucks bro, i'm sure what you get out of the two females will rock though!

Bodhi is the man!!! And you doing his gear justice brother! Not really getting any Kushy smells?
Hey I appreciate it Walter. No kushy smells that I know of, but I could be wrong...I don't have too much experience with kushes, i've had the pre98 bubba, lemon larry og, purple kush, and maybe one other, even though they were all kushes, they all had their own distinct taste and smell to em.
I don't know what exactly kush itself is supposed to smell like. Lemons, Fuel? Spicy? They do have a bit of a fuel undertone to them.

baconcookies

baconcookies

Nice Goji broda... Looking mighty Dank man gotta be a keeper there!!!..Cant wait to get this one in the barn...
Yeah bro we've got a keeper for sure. It's cool to see these powerful kushes coming out that aren't tiny yielders. It used to seem to me that the bigger the bud, the less potent it could be. But your larry changed my mind on that. LOL

d420dool

d420dool

hey bacon man, great job bro, i got 22 gojis veggin from seed right now, i got 22/22 germed perfectly in 24 hrs. hey nightmare what were your veggin temps?, in my experience cooler temps seems to bring out more females. bacon how long did u veg for man? im goin on day 35 of veg, i jus want them to be mature enough before i switch to 12/12, i dont like forcin babies ya kno, and also bacon man what u runnin for mix/ nutes cuz it seems to be workin great!! ps does neone kno when the next drop from bodhi is and maybe what it will consist of, i heard appalacia crosses:D

baconcookies

baconcookies

hey bacon man, great job bro, i got 22 gojis veggin from seed right now, i got 22/22 germed perfectly in 24 hrs. hey nightmare what were your veggin temps?, in my experience cooler temps seems to bring out more females. bacon how long did u veg for man? im goin on day 35 of veg, i jus want them to be mature enough before i switch to 12/12, i dont like forcin babies ya kno, and also bacon man what u runnin for mix/ nutes cuz it seems to be workin great!! ps does neone kno when the next drop from bodhi is and maybe what it will consist of, i heard appalacia crosses:D

What up d420. Damn dude 22 goji's? Wow you definitely will have your pick of phenos, it's tough because I actually want to keep multiple phenos of the goji, so weeding it down to one will be rough.
I can't remember how long I vegged but i'm thinking somewhere around 6 weeks. I think once your nodes are alternating though you are good to go.
As far as nutes man just Roots organics soil. Botanicare pbp bloom for soil. Liquid karma. Cal mag. Molasses sometimes. And great white mycorrhizae every couple of weeks. Can't beat organic man, it allows me to be lazy as hell, HA!

M

mrueeda

Man this strain has truly a unique elegance...shes a queen for sure..! Somethin to report about the smells ? OGness ? Strawberryness ? Fuel ?

Top Bottom