Bodhi Goji OG in soil day 40

• Thread starter baconcookies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baconcookies

baconcookies

Looks awesome Bacon! I have 4 Goji growing atm, haven't sexed them yet (that just sounds wrong lol). Thanks for the great pheno info. I'll be keeping that in mind when I start flowering!

Quick question, how much pbp are you using? and Cal-mg?

Thank you sir!

;)

Thanks brudda
As far as the pbp goes I was told by a friend on here you can hit em at 25-30 ml per gal the further you get into flower. So after the buds started to set I started pumping the nutes upto 30ml per gal and haven't looked back. Haven't had any issues with burning or anything.
Another thing I had problems with in early flower is ram's horn....either nitrogen overdose or overfeeding. Not really sure which it really was because I was very minimal in giving them anything at all so maybe it was pulling too much n from the soil, not really sure. But a few straight waterings straightened everything out and all's good now.

Patanjali

Patanjali

Thanks brudda
As far as the pbp goes I was told by a friend on here you can hit em at 25-30 ml per gal the further you get into flower. So after the buds started to set I started pumping the nutes upto 30ml per gal and haven't looked back. Haven't had any issues with burning or anything.
Another thing I had problems with in early flower is ram's horn....either nitrogen overdose or overfeeding. Not really sure which it really was because I was very minimal in giving them anything at all so maybe it was pulling too much n from the soil, not really sure. But a few straight waterings straightened everything out and all's good now.
Thanks Bacon! This is kind of what I thought. I'm using 10-15ml per gal with a pretty fertile soil, but I'm thinking I still wasn't adding quite enough.

619ster

619ster

If you need help identifying phenos, I have a wonderfully accurate pallate ;) PM me if you need an address to send the nugs LOL!!! J/K hehehe

Beautiful work on those Goji's!!! I would love a nice non-blue cherry/berry tasting OG. Had Cherry OG before so I can imagine this may be slightly similar? Thanks for sharing, and for making me want yet another pack of Bodhi's gear! Wanted these until Ancient Og came out, but now I want 'em again!!

Top Bottom