Bodhi Seeds Yo Mama (Afgooey x Appalachia)

• Thread starter SourBubba
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SourBubba

Hey guys I can't find much info on Bodhi seeds. I am looking at his strain Yo Mama which is listed as Afgooey x Appalachia (Green Crack x Tres Dawg). Did he use Appalachia with JJ's permission? Does anyone know anything about or have experience with Afgooey? Hows the smell and the high? With these seeds being 25% Tres Dawg should you expect to see some Tres characteristics? Any info on Afgooey, Appalachia or Bodhi seeds would be much appreciated. -SB

C

CAPO

Bodhi is in my top 3 breeders EVER. I highly recommend any of his strains. The Bubba is one of those arguments that people like to claim they know alot about. The truth is that there is 2 true cuts of Bubba in the mainstream...one being Pre98 sometimes you might hear '93 Bubba. I do not actually know which Bubba Bodhi has, but I can attest to you for certainty that Bubba is/has been grown for a very long time and is acclimated to the mountains of N.CA and I know people who hold true males of the Bubba. As for the Appalachian hybrid, it was High and Lonesome that is responsible for the cross, JJ is the one who is responsible for Bxing the D to provide the Tresmale. I've never heard JJ take credit for Appalachia or complain about the use of his genetics,as it is a clone-only and not replicating his creations. I think it is an unspoken rule that use of hybrids is acceptable under most circumstances.
Expect Good Karma, Great Vibes, and AAA dank from Bodhi.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
i love the afgoo,we have a cross that freak made with it called purple afgoo...afgoo x afghani#1(purple male) all the beans popped have been soo dank,very sweet floral phenos keep popping up

N

NugarifiK

My pack arrived a week ago. Have to wait till current grow (Greenthumb's C99) is finished to fire up Yo Mama. Can't wait to try out Bodhi's gear.

B

barefoot

Bodhi is TOP shelf folk .................

ganj on.......

E

E.T.

picked up his tigers milk (original bubba x appalachia) and his yo mama ( afgooey x appalachia). should be here next week. super amped to have any of his gear. shits flying off the shelves at the tude.....

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
picked up his tigers milk (original bubba x appalachia) and his yo mama ( afgooey x appalachia). should be here next week. super amped to have any of his gear. shits flying off the shelves at the tude.....

where did you get theses from? wAs there a drop on the farm i missed??

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
oh wow bodhi has a bunch of pre releases that i havent seen yet..sick..thanks e.t

true grit

true grit

Yes thanks for the info, ive wondered where to scoop Bodhi gear for a hot minute!

S

SourBubba

True Grit what do you know about Bodhi seeds? What have you heard about them and their genetics. I just grabbed their Yo Mama and White Lotus and I am trying to find any info I can these strains. Bodhi feel free to chime in if you see this :) Thanks -SB

A

Apophis

Just germed supersilver yo mama, tigersmilk and white lotus....any info would be great

S

SourBubba

Hey Bodhi

Any idea on the flowering time for these? What phenos should I be looking for.

Thanks SB

bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

well since this is a poly polyhybrid, theres more of a range of expression in the progeny. which means theres something for everyone, but its a pheno hunt. most plants are done in 9 weeks, but 8-10 is the range.

it was bred primarily for size and resin production, so that when your friend sees your plants, and says omg what plant is that you can say with joy "YO MAMA".

ive found the afgooey phenos are all around better than the appalachia phenos, but the best imho would be a nice combo of the smell of the appalachia, and size of the afgooey. the terpene signatures range from mellow carmel to full on fruit cake and hotsauce. but the warm apple spice scent seems to pop up quite a bit.

there has been a few grows outdoors but the phenos grown did not have good mold resistance, a heavy afgooey pheno should do good outside.

the two yo mama drawbacks are the airy phenos, and low aroma phenos...

but when you find the massive crystal wizards staff pheno then its on, pure bliss....

there are quite a few grows over at bbay with pics, if you need more info...

enjoy....

TortureKill

TortureKill

Yall were lucky to score some of those packs before they sold out. Bodhi is one of the greatest, and I would recommend his gear to anyone, and over many! Hope yall log these grows cuz Im stoked to see the phenos that are found!

A

Apophis

flowertimes for supersilver yo mama, tigersmilk, and white lotus? need to know which room to put them in

bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

thanks TortureKill for the props.... makes me feel good....

flowering times are in the 9 week zone for most of my hybrids...

Cannanugget

Cannanugget

man... I saw these beans on the attitude a couple weeks ago and was debating whether or not to grab them, now they're all gone :(
I wish you the best of luck with them.

Top Bottom