bodhi seeds

• Thread starter bigherb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
ive just looked at bodhi seeds strain guide and im lickin my chops

is bohdi seeds only avaiable thru breedbay ?

why isnt there more tlk of his strains they look real serious ?

purple moonshine

big sur holy weed
old legendary central cali heirloom strain

bubba kush x blue moonshine
think buttery kushy blueberry muffins with coffee... thx zoo

deep stash (petrolia headstash x deep chunk) two legendary pre soviet afghanis collide

purple flubba (purple kush x flubba)
norcal purple kush momma makes the love connection with our lemony bubba dom flubba (flubba = pre 2k bubba kush x dj short flo). this was an experiment to see what kind of colors and flavors we could coax out of the gene pool.

he got a norcal purple kush is that the old school original id lov to know

the man seems genius ,if any one is friends wit bohdi we should invite him to join us at the farm im sure his strains would be most welcome

1luvbigherb

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Bodhi is here on the Farm brother and pops in now and then . I have alot of his strains and wish I had time to grow them out but at the moment I just can't . He is a very nice person and I have much respect for him and I don't think the man has a greedy bone in his body .:sun

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
zoo
sup bro

much thx for makin his gear avaiable as cross especially caz i lov pk
he sounds like a great guy ,i think your one of a kind urself

i actually do remember seein him post
but i think this man needs a forum id lov to see som smoke/grow reports on his strains

im interested if his stock will be available at the farm?
i peeped monkfish which is his but its listed as freebie that cross sounds special

best wishes too you and i hope too see som more of your crosses from his gear

do you happen to hav any knowledge of his norcal pk ?

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanx for the kind words BH , I know Bodhi likes to keep his breeding small so getting his gear can be a bit tough but it's worth the time and effort . I'm not to sure on his Norcal PK . He has some new crosses out like SR 71 PK x StarTrain and a few others, give me a few and I'll go grab some and put the names up of the crosses .

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
its too bad
im readin that only about a dozen pk get release 4 new hybrids ,that explains the lack of reports on his strains

if you hav any idea on releases and how we can aquire them id lov to kno

i checked his strain guide marked feb 09 im interested in wat currently available

bk x dc
gumbo
forest gump
deep stash
my style thats my type of smoke
ph n pk r in many of my future hybrid strains listed
#9 pk x hp #65 ph x highland thai

soo lucky we hav a friend like you who makes these special items avaialble threw hybrid and som r lucky to hav a piece of the treasure

much thx for the info

dont tease us too bad wit his pics or all those fine ass ladies lol

K

koopa troopa

man i'd sell crack just to beat those top bidders. been fiending the bodhi...

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
These are latest ones I have
Pre98 Bubba x Afghani
Sr71 PK x Pakistani Sativa
Pineapple C99 x Startrain
Afgooey x Startrain

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I am runnin these as we speak

Afgooey x Kings Cross, AfgooeyxBlue Moonshaine, Bubba Kush Blue Moonshine, SR71 Purple Kush x Pakistani landrace, C99xStartrain, Bubba KushxDeep Chunk, and Monkfish...Moms of most to play with for a bit..

Love Bodhi's gear...

Tex

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
texas kid

bk x dc
monkfish
deep stash

those 3 r on top of my most wanted 4 bohdi seeds
this man deserves som recognition can u tell us about ur last 2 moms

any advice on scoopin his gear fam

1luvbigherb

S

SnowCap

Growing some of Bodhi's Big Sur Holy Weed, started the SR-71 Purple Kush x Bubba x Sour Diesel IBL and Little blessings. Bodhi is a very good man, will posting pics when they start looking like something.

Peace,

SnowCap

bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

thanks for all the kind words my friends.....
im deep in a research and developement phase on the new hybrids, and also doing my best to get out the nepalis, open pollinations are a pain in the ass, you need quite a bit of space and a hell of alot of pollen is being released into the area. i also broke my collar bone in three places mountain biking so im the one armed cannabis mad scientist. pm me bigherb if you wanna do a test grow of something. when the nepalis are done, ill get some to the farm. first nepali release will be the monster watermelon tea rose mileche highland annapurna hash plant, followed by the chitre annapurna highland purple, the chitre highland classic nepali tree sativa, and the shivapuri spicy citrus hashplant, etc... etc....
many blessings
bodhi

K

koopa troopa

hey bodhi, can you please make some BINS? do you have any indica hybrids coming out too?

bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

always do bins and one auction of each offering, working on alot of landrace indica f1 hybrids, may even do a collections trip to the hindu kush via pakistan, fingers crossed, its a little unstable in pakistan right now..... maybe do Tajikistan instead, check out the fanns and pamirs..

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
those going to b here right would like to try something of yours

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
bohdi

mad scientist 4 sur hope ur doin well ,im sure you got somin to help the pain

best of luck lookin forward to the hybrids, especially that collections trip to the hindu kush can i come

i lov hp its one of my all time fav i had hp from nyc in bout 04 which was som of the strongest shit ieva smoked

which is ur fav hp strain u work wit?

1luvbigherb

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
stevie wonder is that ur fav hp can we hear more bout her ?

B

baggins

i've bid on your gear over at breedbay, when it hit $225 i walked away. bins would be nice.:D

N

negative 1

this grow im doing your lineup entirely as i've been collecting for a good while now but have this to run c 99 x startrain, trinity x startrain, sour purple strawberry diesel dpd x sd, bubba x purple kush x sour diesel , purp kush x tres dawg x green crack. man o man i've got some of big poppas bubba kush x pre 98 bubba kush <bx1>, swerves pre 98 bubba kush bx1 too that im thinking of popping but would like to give your beans a run for the money totaly so we shall see what happens. you are the man and i can't wait to get this thing movin. peace pot and microdot
negative 1

Top Bottom