Bodhi Tester thread

• Thread starter Puffntuff
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Orcaman

Orcaman

My question is, Why did it take three months to show sex? I have never seen a plant take more then 50 days to show its sex.

Puffntuff

Puffntuff

Not sure why so many males. The noof x SL only having 1 female is unbelievable. I usually have a super high count of females so I guess it's just the luck of the draw.

H

happy b

My bodhi gear was almost two months before showing sex .it seemed like they took longer to show sex than your average plant does.

Orcaman

Orcaman

My bodhi gear was almost two months before showing sex .it seemed like they took longer to show sex than your average plant does.
I planted one Bodhi, Blue Tara seed on November 1st. It showed to be a male on December 20th. Pretty standard time frame in my book. Right at 50 days. Yours as well happy b.

H

happy b

I planted one Bodhi, Blue Tara seed on November 1st. It showed to be a male on December 20th. Pretty standard time frame in my book. Right at 50 days. Yours as well happy b.
Yeah it was just normal but coz I was BURSTING to get them into flower it FELT like ages.

H

happy b

I think plants on an 18/6 light schedule would show sooner than plants on 24/0 . iv never actually checked that out.it usually don't time my veg period . just keep a rough estimate in my head.

215 User

215 User

At least you have some females to work with...

That's the fun of the chase right fellas.

H

happy b

Hey puff n tuff how's tricks . any snaps of those bad girls?would love to see the Congo x deadly G . I'm just curious how theyr expressing theyr genes . are they more sativa or more indica?

Puffntuff

Puffntuff

Noof x SL bout 4-5 weeks into flower. Stayed super short and squat. Smells of sprite soda and fruity skunkiness but mellow.

H

happy b

What a coincidence,I was just thinking about this thread today . I must have subconsciously known you wer due to post.
that plant looks really frosty . how's the Congo x deadly G coming along?

Puffntuff

Puffntuff

Congolese pine tree pheno x 88hp. Sugary citrus smell. I have 2 leaning indica and 2 that are sativa. The sativas have very little skinny leaves. Same 4-5 weeks flower time

Top Bottom