• Tagged users None
dlovejah

dlovejah

Bodhi whitelotusheadtrip ggdaybreaker and more seed runs 2013
Bodhi whitelotusheadtrip ggdaybreaker and more seed runs 2013 2
Bodhi whitelotusheadtrip ggdaybreaker and more seed runs 2013 3
Bodhi whitelotusheadtrip ggdaybreaker and more seed runs 2013 4
Bodhi whitelotusheadtrip ggdaybreaker and more seed runs 2013 5
Hey Farmers ... Been a while since I did some seed runs, so this spring and summer Im going to running quite a few different strains and crosses and will be looking for keepers in each ....Right now Ive got Bodhis Head Trip , and White Lotus going as well as some GageGreen, Daybreaker(Chemdog D x UnderdawgOG), and Corleone Kush and a few Herijuana IBL's are also in the mix.. After these get going and are ready to flower Ill start another round of Bodhi seeds with LoveTriangle(TriangleKush X Snowlotus) and AncientOG(Iranian72xSnowlotus).. The HeadTrips and Corleone Kush are in One gallons and are at a few weeks old right now.. The Daybreaker and WhiteLotus are just getting going so there still in there cups... I got 100 percent germination on all the Bodhis,GageGreen and CC Corleone Kush.. This is the second round of Corleone Ive run.. I got 3 respectable phenos and a ripping purp pheno out of the first run with just 5 seeds so I decided to run the rest of them alongside the others... Ive included a photo of one of the Corleones I got last run as well as pictures of all the seedlings so far....... Much more to come as the grow builds momentum........dlj....

Reebs

Reebs

i got some bohdi testers in my garden, "Strawberry Jelly Stone" cross is Ft. Collins Strawberry Cough x YOGI.

he gave me 5 seeds and it looks like i have a super Indica pheno, a Strawberry cough pheno, 2 actual jelly stones and 1 other thats too hard to tell. honestly all the bohdi stuff i've ever popped were all dank and came out different.

great breeder, and great vigor in all the strains i've ever had of his

T

tngreen

dlovejah, how did the headtrip and love triangle turn out?

Top Bottom