Bog Seeds Drop, March 2014...

• Thread starter BushyOldGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Which is my most potent strain?

• Sour Boggle

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Sour Strawberry...has a phenotype like OG that is really SB.

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Sour Lifesaver...has a very tight pheno so strong your eyes bug out...

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Sour Bubble because it has been proven in so many ways...

Votes: 24 57.1%
  • Sour LSD is a Lifesaver crossed to Sour Bubble!

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • LSD is the Sativa High I crave!

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Blue Kush has the BlueMoonRocks and the Sour Bubble making it the Bomb!

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters
Max Frost

Max Frost

D

diesel lover

I love bog seeds. Always very stony and gorgeous when growing. I saw the crew at the 2013 Seattle high times medical cup and the 2013 emerald cup :). Really down to earth people too. Also the "12 pack" I got from them of sour bubble had 13 in it! Popping 5 now, 3 are above soil in 6 days. Looking forward too it. Keep it up guys :)

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Thanks, we enjoy doing these events because we are treated like celebrities. I think younger folks like to see people our age who still love to get high.

Everyone sees that we love what we do. Mrs. Bog and I work well together because we have been a team since we were fifteen years old. We hope you can fnd your special other half if you haven't already.

We can't do that for you but we can get you some good seeds to work with. ;)

Please stop by and try my Sour Bubble...my Viper has never disappointed anyone.

And try my bubble hash made from Sour Bubble...this batch should be over 60% THC!

Smell the Flowers and come a running...you can bang our Gong! :). The Bogs

PuertoViejo

PuertoViejo

Attachment
Attachment 1

ChalkyWhite

ChalkyWhite

Hi bog I found Phoenix's SB thread over at the other place and I went through it maybe I'll comb through again but can you explain the difference between the " cornstalk" pheno and the shorter phenos (yeild,flower time, preference etc) Really really digging the sbs bog super uniform and Phoenix gave some ideas as far as cramming the cornstalks in....need to pop the 2 packs of SSK and sg I picked up in SB they are up next due to lack of space nice book by the way bog !I picked it up on ipad (google play) maybe I can get a signed copy at the frisco cup good luck in Denver.

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Sure Chalky...

The SB cornstalk probably is the non branching indica type that makes a good SOG.

The other type actually gets taller and has branches. Most look for the branchier one for best yields but in SOG the cornstalk is desired for compactness.

PuertoViejo

PuertoViejo

Def was sleeping on the re list, still want some limey Sour Bubble :( That picture was a SSK, used to call it corn stalk honky because it was so thick and squat.

Latest posts

Top Bottom