Bog Seeds Germination

• Thread starter MasterDsKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

So i am running csi humblt,tga,divine all that i got on here(and have amazing results) but the BOG seeds that i got 20 Of them 2 strains lsd and sweet and sour Cindy non popped after 4 days is this normal? I didn’t do anything different i did the towel in the bag method

Nugg

Nugg

I have seeds take 5 day to pop.but very rarely..but I just use cup of water,they don't pop for me there junk for as I call it.. nothing is 100% guarantee.

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

I have seeds take 5 day to pop.but very rarely..but I just use cup of water,they don't pop for me there junk for as I call it.. nothing is 100% guarantee.
Yea but i got 2 seeds out of 20 that popped that’s unreal!! I feel i should be getting a refund! I know how to germinate... I’m that much of a noob

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Other growers as in who BOG is has a good rep Idk what happened must have just sent me duds by accident
Ye Ig bad seeds happen sometimes, but no I usually get seeds from local growers that breed "buddy's" of mine. I'm a sinsimella guy but I know some ppl who like breeding and crossbreeding specifically .

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

Ye Ig bad seeds happen sometimes, but no I usually get seeds from local growers that breed "buddy's" of mine. I'm a sinsimella guy but I know some ppl who like breeding and crossbreeding specifically .
I’m to socially awkward to ask my locals lol even though I’m in a legal state

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

I’m to socially awkward to ask my locals lol even though I’m in a legal state
Here in the Bible Belt there are few growers but most of us will help each other out I'm young, but I only deal with older men/woman. They are generous people I know I can trust , because we grow for personal/ medicinal not to sell.

chillywilly

chillywilly

Had BOG bogglegum , and bog bubblegum...tear the house down... bogglegum is aphrodisiac, women smoke and legs flop open...hehe...the bubble gum is top quality... germination is average, but make clones... heavily crystal, sweet taste...mmmm
cw

chillywilly

chillywilly

Yeah, had BOG from 2000,...
Great genetics...do well with them...top line genetics... can't go wrong...very predictable, like clones...def elite genetics...
cw...

Unit541

Unit541

I popped a pack of Sour Bubble and a pack of Sour Strawberry... 25 seeds total.

23 germinated, 13 SS and 10 SB.

Now, if I were looking for some breeding stock I’d be pretty happy I suppose, because I’ve got 21 f*cking males.

Out of 25 seeds there were two females, both sour strawberry... the whole sour bubble pack was male. How is that even possible...

I know everyone’s got great things to say about Bog gear, and I know sex is “win some lose some”, but this was an excercise in wasting time and money, I’ll be avoiding in the future.

the rrock

the rrock

Dude that is awful,nobodies luck is that bad I thought. Ive been using female seeds last few seed runs,just to elimate wasting time with males,but you bring it to a whole new level Mr Unit

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

That's why I'm not sinking 100$ into a seedpack that are just as good as good as a 50$ one

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

iv been growing seeds for near 15 year and i recently got some seeds from bog.sweet n sour cindy and grape punch.not a single seeds popped not fuckin one.im disgusted witb them.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Yeah, had BOG from 2000,...
Great genetics...do well with them...top line genetics... can't go wrong...very predictable, like clones...def elite genetics...
cw...
The seeds i got were none o those things

Unit541

Unit541

The retailer I purchased the seed packs from took care of me with one phone call, no questions asked, just told me to stay awesome and dropped replacement packs and some bonuses in the mail that day. Didn't expect that, that's some next-level customer service.

Here's one of the two females at 30 days:
Photo 2018 07 03 15 32 57

Top Bottom