Bog Sour Grape - Alaskan Grown

• Thread starter PepeLePew
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PepeLePew

PepeLePew

Here are a few snaps of the sour grape from BOG seeds that I am about to harvest soon. Two more days in the dark to frosten up then these ladies will be processed. Thanks again to BOG for the goods! This was a fun one to grow...I kept two phenos to work with. This one I think is the keeper mom clone, what do you guys think? I ended up keeping one that leaned heavily towards the Sour Bubble in the cross and I ended up with this purple pheno.....This was grown in soil, smells so good I can hardly wait to sample

Bog sour grape   alaskan grown
Bog sour grape   alaskan grown 2
Bog sour grape   alaskan grown 3
PepeLePew

PepeLePew

That plant looks amazing! How much grape smell did it have? Have you been able to sample it yet? Any grape flavor? I'd love to see some photos of the finished product.
Hey thanks Kalikush! That group of ladies sure were good lookers! Stuff should be ready to trim up soon, I will add a pic of the finished product... I can't wait to taste it as well. It def has a grapey sweet incense smell going on since the last two weeks of flower. It is very low odor in veg/flower, the other pheno that is all lime green with only hints of purple smelled stronger like a sour bubblegum with a little spice flavor behind it on the toungue. I am thinking this purple one will cure out sweet and delicious with some nice subtle flavors of grape and sweet musky earthy incensce.

ABENAKI

ABENAKI

Hey thanks Kalikush! That group of ladies sure were good lookers! Stuff should be ready to trim up soon, I will add a pic of the finished product... I can't wait to taste it as well. It def has a grapey sweet incense smell going on since the last two weeks of flower. It is very low odor in veg/flower, the other pheno that is all lime green with only hints of purple smelled stronger like a sour bubblegum with a little spice flavor behind it on the toungue. I am thinking this purple one will cure out sweet and delicious with some nice subtle flavors of grape and sweet musky earthy incensce.
You should def let pat the flying nun see this beautiful creation! The BOGS are wonderful people. Obviously there's wonderful opportunities in those packs. I'm also willing to bet there's lots more strains in their stables that could produce similar outcomes. Thx for sharing that gorgeous girl

PepeLePew

PepeLePew

You should def let pat the flying nun see this beautiful creation! The BOGS are wonderful people. Obviously there's wonderful opportunities in those packs. I'm also willing to bet there's lots more strains in their stables that could produce similar outcomes. Thx for sharing that gorgeous girl
Thanks for the kind words and stoked vibes ABENAKI. Has been fun sorting through some phenos of BOG seeds. I just found this forum a few weeks ago and have been really enjoying the time on here. Thanks again for the shout out and I hope you can high five the BOGS for me and thank them for their dedicated passion for someone from AK growing their genetics. I am going to break out some LSD seeds I have this summer after the Jillybeans and MarionBerry Kushes are grown out and chosen..... looking forward to that project already, CAN'T WAIT! ALL FIRED UP!

PepeLePew

PepeLePew

This was another pheno that I found in the 25 seeds I popped of the Sour Grape

DSC09173
Kalikush

Kalikush

It's definitely a strain I've been considering for a while now. I think I read that once cured, it smells of fine wine. I would prefer it kept the sweet grape smell/taste though. The sour bubblegum sounds great too so I might try some of these and see how I like it. Jillybean is on my list too, can't wait to see how those come out for you.

PepeLePew

PepeLePew

Wow now that's what I'm lookin for! I had a bad run of seeds(sg) every one was weird, I hit up bog and bam new fresh pack no hard questions asked. The bog's are def stand up folks.

-lurkin
Hey thanks for sharing your experience....good to know that you were taken care of kindly! How did those beans turn out? Any keepers?

Top Bottom