BOG's LSD test run results.

• Thread starter Myco
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Myco

Myco

Wanted to share my findings from my recent test run of BOG's LSD.

Since the early IC (or maybe even OG?) days, I've had my eyes on LSD, but never ended up getting any... So when I found out BOG was going to be releasing a fresh batch of original LSD beans and bringing it back into the lineup, I was pretty tickled.

Then BOG was very generous and hooked me up with a pack of LSD beans to test.

I dropped all 13 beans directly into soil, and had sprouts 24-48 hours later, 13/13.

I ended up with 3 females, 10 males. Yes, 10 males. Strange, as I usually get a pretty high female ratio with all BOG beans... er... all beans for that matter. I guess my luck caught up to me. I won't say that there's a high male ratio among LSD, because the other folks I've seen pop them have had normal to good female to male ratios, and a buddy of mine just cracked some and got 5/5.

Anywho, fast forward to 70 days flowering...

Bogs lsd test run results
Bogs lsd test run results 2
Bogs lsd test run results 3
Bogs lsd test run results 4
Bogs lsd test run results 5
Bogs lsd test run results 6
Bogs lsd test run results 7
Bogs lsd test run results 8
Bogs lsd test run results 9
Bogs lsd test run results 10

I totally disorganized which phenos were which when I uploaded these photos... But... two of them were very similar, aside from one of which had tighter colas. The third pheno (7th photo from the top) had massive colas, less of an aroma, but still frosty and still appealing to any grower.

The keeper, which was the frostiest with the tightest flowers, has a very desirable and loud lemongrass/sandalwood sort of funk... definitely looking forward to running her again and dialing her in.

I'll report back once the ladies are dried and cured... and to be completely honest, I haven't smoked flowers in weeks, only BHO, and in order to grasp her full effects I'll save it for when I sample these frosty little lemon candy bundles of trippy cosmic love :D

But so far... Myco tested, Myco approved.

Thanks @BushyOldGrower :)

Myco

Myco

Indeed @Timmyahcomeon138 - I was a little disappointed to be doing a test with only 3 girls, but I think finding quality plants with only 3 girls to work with is a great sign, and let's any potential seed buyers know what they'll be getting into! I'm certainly going to run another pack at some point, that's for sure.

Edit: Also, I think I'm going to blast the other two phenos... This strain is one of those 'oilmaker's dreams' - I think these yummy lemon terps are indirectly engineered for BHO. I'll report back on that when the time comes.

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Hope you have clones saved with only three females from the seeds.

Haven't seen m/f rates that bad with LSD but it can happen.

Out of three females I cloned I have two similar tight budded conical budded ladies. One looks to be HUGE and I mean one of the good ones. She is outgrowing everything in my room and she is the type I really liked best.

A gold bud that is very trippy. A cured bud of this can be exquisite if I do say so myself and I prefer Indica.

Hope you like the LSD!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I'm running some LSD outside and the coloration is pretty cool. Wine-dark trunk and stems, and the contrast makes the leaves look a little yellow or light green, but not sickly, just a contrast. Extremely happy plants.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
This thread caught my eye for the name clearly brought back memories of the late 60's and stuff that's left for another type of forum I guess :)

I have seen this strain around for a while, at least the set I ran a few years back was thru Barneys Farm. BOG would you please clue me in to the relation if any, of your LSD and the one BF is working? I do remember that it was a very sparkly (that's what my wife called it) visual high which was a big plus for me anyway.

It will be nice to be better informed if the 2 strains are connected and how, or not.

Peace

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

LSD is a great strain that really yields well outdoors. Another grower had dark purple stems on LSD but he said it was due to a deficiency and once corrected the dark stalks returned to green. I forget what they were deficient in...maybe K?

I like that look with the dark stems too SeaMaiden. It is a lighter green leaf and that's normal. :)

Myco

Myco

Hope you have clones saved with only three females from the seeds.

Haven't seen m/f rates that bad with LSD but it can happen.

Out of three females I cloned I have two similar tight budded conical budded ladies. One looks to be HUGE and I mean one of the good ones. She is outgrowing everything in my room and she is the type I really liked best.

A gold bud that is very trippy. A cured bud of this can be exquisite if I do say so myself and I prefer Indica.

Hope you like the LSD!
Oh of course Sir BOG... I've learned the lesson numerous times to take backups of backups... I usually cut 2-3 clones for each pheno, then cull as needed. I've kept pheno #2 for further testing... I think I can get the buds even tighter for a Sativa and heavier resin production. Now that the buds have had some time to cure, the lemony goodness is really coming out...

I took a few rips the other night and was pretty blasted! I mostly prefer indicas as well and mostly smoke hash, but this is a very nice smoke. Had my pulse rate up, to say the least.

I turned pheno #1 & #3 into some high quality shatter, and dropped an oz of LSD shatter off at the local dispensary... I was going to share their stock pic but it looks like they already sold out after a couple days :o One of my friends that works there told me that the employees were buying it for their own stash...

If I have any LSD buds leftover I will bring them to the Seattle cup... I'll try to save some :)

way2green

way2green

Surely you guys can find a better authority than Bog. He is bushy. He is old. He is a grower. He also lives in a cave with no electricity. Leave the dude alone!!!!
Ps
Bog thank u for everthing! We are gonna take over the Southeast.....
New legislation reads " in the land of Boglorida"

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
LSD is a great strain that really yields well outdoors. Another grower had dark purple stems on LSD but he said it was due to a deficiency and once corrected the dark stalks returned to green. I forget what they were deficient in...maybe K?

I like that look with the dark stems too SeaMaiden. It is a lighter green leaf and that's normal. :)
You should see her now!! Definitely NOT a deficiency on the girls I have. I only had room to put one in the great big bed, and she's showing how happy she is in there.

Top Bottom