Bought A Humidifier Need Help Pls

• Thread starter Gamechanga12
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Gamechanga12

Hello everyone,

I noticed my room had a low RH % so I went ahead and bought a humidifier. The brand is Ideal Air 75 pint commercial humidifier. Anyway, I set it up directly to a water line and hooked it up to a controller. I started noticing my plants in the room the leaves have like a white powdery color on the leaves now. It is NOT powder mildew it is happening from the humidifier and my AC filters are also getting it to. Why is this happening and is it a problem? Should I place the humidifier somewhere else or something?

OGKUSH 99

OGKUSH 99

Hello everyone,

I noticed my room had a low RH % so I went ahead and bought a humidifier. The brand is Ideal Air 75 pint commercial humidifier. Anyway, I set it up directly to a water line and hooked it up to a controller. I started noticing my plants in the room the leaves have like a white powdery color on the leaves now. It is NOT powder mildew it is happening from the humidifier and my AC filters are also getting it to. Why is this happening and is it a problem? Should I place the humidifier somewhere else or something?
Get ya wate sittin for 24/48 an that will hop let sort your problem.

CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

Filter the water threw a brita n fill 1 gallon milk jugs

Let em distell 60 hrs

Or buy Aquafina bottled or other mid/higher quality water.

Poof, donezo

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Happens to my buddy, but not me. Calcium deposits will coat white powder on items in the area. RO water should fix the problem.

MW7945

MW7945

RO systems aren't that expensive. And you can feed with it as well.

The thing is, not only is the "dust" annoying, but that calcium will eventually plug the shit out of your humidifier and it won't work well.

Top Bottom