Votes: 21 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Sometimes, but not always.

Votes: 12 28.6%

• Total voters
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

i got one of them lid adapters,never even thought about it for pot much,interesting,im sitting on 6 full quart jars and will give this a try,i dont smoke much ,i tried the 62,my shit started to mold so out they came,we can veggies like crazy around here ,even dry stuff like rice,powder milk,instant potato and on and on,damn when you loose your hair ,you lose your brain too it seems ahahahah
Hahahah..my brains leaked out a loooong time ago.
if you have a chance..please advise on that vacuum jar adapter..I have a foodsaver and was considering one myself..Unfortunately, I have wide and regular jars, so I need both sizes..:(

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hahahah..my brains leaked out a loooong time ago.
if you have a chance..please advise on that vacuum jar adapter..I have a foodsaver and was considering one myself..Unfortunately, I have wide and regular jars, so I need both sizes..:(
the one i have is used with a vacum pump,the lid fit in the holder and snaps on jar,i have a pump for bleeding brakes,1/4 hose come from it,hose to vacum end and squezze it till you here the lid ting,then put the jar ring on tight and it stays sealed,i live in hurricane alley and we have to grow and can a lot here,i got powder milk in jars we used about 3 weeks ago and still just as good as it was 2 yrs ago,sealed bags dont help much at all with no power for frezzer if you dig,we even can meat,i cooked 2 briskets in spring and we canned it ,make soups and all kinda shit

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

the one i have is used with a vacum pump,the lid fit in the holder and snaps on jar,i have a pump for bleeding brakes,1/4 hose come from it,hose to vacum end and squezze it till you here the lid ting,then put the jar ring on tight and it stays sealed,i live in hurricane alley and we have to grow and can a lot here,i got powder milk in jars we used about 3 weeks ago and still just as good as it was 2 yrs ago,sealed bags dont help much at all with no power for frezzer if you dig,we even can meat,i cooked 2 briskets in spring and we canned it ,make soups and all kinda shit
Yes..But I am curious about the results..not the method..they should both produce the vacuum needed for storage.

H

hawkman

they do work concerning the control of RH - as for taste, terpene's they have a negative effect. Have don side-by-sides results - bud were perfect by lacked in taste if use Boost Packs might be better than Boveda - have used both

H

hawkman

WOW by the poll many feel they do a good job in controlling RH - but, taste, smell ????

Top Bottom