Boyne Highlands Trip Friday 1-5 To Sat 1-6

• Thread starter DemonTrich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Any you michiganders ski or snowboard? Gonna escape the grow for 2 days and enjoy the slopes (lol) here in Michigan since I don' get to go out west any longer.

It' gonna be a quick trip. Get there about 1pm Friday afternoon, leave sat about noon.

Anyone feel like playing in the snow a bit.

NotaRasta

NotaRasta

Any you michiganders ski or snowboard? Gonna escape the grow for 2 days and enjoy the slopes (lol) here in Michigan since I don' get to go out west any longer.

It' gonna be a quick trip. Get there about 1pm Friday afternoon, leave sat about noon.

Anyone feel like playing in the snow a bit.
I havent been on the slopes in awhile. Miss it though even going up to alpine for the day wasnt to bad. Just getting out and doing something during the winter months is nice.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Well after heli-boarding in Tahoe, Jackson hole, and Kirkwood, even boyne is a joke. I can' take myself to ever return to Holley, alpine valley, Brighton, or the small ass land fill 500' hills any longer.

I may try again this Friday.

brazel

brazel

Well after heli-boarding in Tahoe, Jackson hole, and Kirkwood, even boyne is a joke. I can' take myself to ever return to Holley, alpine valley, Brighton, or the small ass land fill 500' hills any longer.

Heli boarding is rad, so is cat!
I never been to the east coast ski resorts or mid west. But I heard it's flat and ice city

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Didnt you just have surgery on your foot?

NotaRasta

NotaRasta

Im not the traveler that you hahaha! Even i dont like going to alpine or mt brighton but they are so close to me that its just convenient. Maybe one day ill make it out west and do some real boarding.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Boyne is about the best we get.

Mt bohemia in the UP (copper harbor) is decent for back country. That' what I'm about. Hiking and going off-piste. It puts the term "ruffing it" to another level last time i was there in 2007.

Last edited:
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Gonna try and give this another go friday 1-26. As long as the wife doesn' work on Saturday or my son gets sick again.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Got a call yesterday to pull a room down on saturday.. Work comes before plat time. Maybe next weekend. Have to play it by ear.

Latest posts

Top Bottom