Brightgreengroup

• Thread starter epitome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Krypto

Krypto

No. Kinda silly exercise. But thought it would be fun. . . It's called Jack Hammer (Jackberry x Lemon Amnesia ) Got a 5 pack of reg seeds as freebs. Just 1 female.
...And I didn't clone it...I'm kissing myself now. Because it turned out to be a great after school smoke.
Screw it. I'm sending out various "gifts" to EVERYONE!

Krypto

Krypto

The post about the " gifts for everyone" was premature, inmature, and a bad joke by a young man with a little too nuch ambition and not nearly enough experience or seed stock lol.
All apologies,
S.M. Dieselman

Psychonaut47

Psychonaut47

I still have not figured out where we're going to get enough water for 40,000,000 plants a year, in the desert? You think we have aquafers right under Acoma that can sustain all that? Things are not adding up....

I heard Mexico decriminalized Marijuana? Usa might be late to the international Legalization race, Canada and Mexico might just keep us out the loop. I D K

epitome

epitome

I still have not figured out where we're going to get enough water for 40,000,000 plants a year, in the desert? You think we have aquafers right under Acoma that can sustain all that? Things are not adding up....

I heard Mexico decriminalized Marijuana? Usa might be late to the international Legalization race, Canada and Mexico might just keep us out the loop. I D K
Dont worry uncle the greenhouse prolly won't ever get built....im not holding my breath anymore @Psychonaut47

Top Bottom