Buckeyed Purple Grow Report

• Thread starter johnnybats
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
johnnybats

johnnybats

Picked up some "Buckeyed Purple" regular seeds breed by Melvanetics Genetics.
Germinated 6 seeds but only 3 germinated, and the 3 that germinated all were very mutated for the first few weeks but worked itself out and now growing just fine.
I will be vegging these plants for a long time due to its heavy indica genetics creating a very short bushy plant (with the exclusion of #2 perhaps) so expect slow grow report.
--
I veg in - Solo Cup--->1gallon--->3gallon
I flower in - 6 gallon
--
Veg - 360 watt LED
Flower - 525 watt LED
--
Mills A & B + Gold Tree + a bunch of microbes and pro biotics
--
Green Tree Itacha blend soil
--

I am gonna start this grow report off by showing you an interesting mutation on #2, she topped herself very early into development

Buckeyed purple grow report
Buckeyed purple grow report 2
Buckeyed purple grow report 3
Leew421

Leew421

I would ditch the 1 gallon and go from cup to 3 gallon. You're not jumping that high to justify the stress caused by it. I get spectacular results everytime. You can get some pretty big bushes in a 3 gallon. I'm into see the grow, welcome

Bodean

Bodean

Grew some Buckeye purple out. Mine vegged really slow too. All my others I popped at the same time were double the growth. Excited to see how yours turn out. Good luck man. Here's a pic of mine.
20170707 153615
20170630 135955

johnnybats

johnnybats

I would ditch the 1 gallon and go from cup to 3 gallon. You're not jumping that high to justify the stress caused by it. I get spectacular results everytime. You can get some pretty big bushes in a 3 gallon. I'm into see the grow, welcome
Thanks for the suggestion, ill give it a try her second run an see if i notice any difference =)

Top Bottom