Bud Density Challange (LIKE A ROCK)

• Thread starter SAMCRO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ganjafarmer562

Ganjafarmer562

Mendo Avalanche

Give the Mendocino Avalanche by Grow More. It is the ONLY organic flower hardener on the market. You can use it in conjunction with their molasses based sweetner Mendocino Honey. Grow More is California's number one commerical ag nutrient company. I have met a buddy who has worked with the chemist at Grow More and he said they are some of the smartest dudes he has ever met. They are super smart dudes who keep shit organic most of the time. Gravity is gross and has been taken off the market because it has PGR's (plant growth regulators) which eventually turn into carcinogens. Also if your top flowers are always dense enough for you and its the bottoms and middle you are worried about maybe try harvesting just the tops and letting the rest finish up and hopefully harden too. This has worked for me before for sure because I tend to have a super full canopy in my soil bed set ups.

pussOGbrah

pussOGbrah

hey man i would try running your co2 @ 1000 during flower instead of 1500 and then go to 750 ish 3rd week from chop, run 500 ppm during last 2 weeks/flush. hope this helps

SAMCRO

SAMCRO

Those collectives are tripping
:animbong:

Tell me about it. Frustating. Had one call me today after leaving half of a deal with them at lower reimbursement. They ran it and patients kept coming back and asking for it. Said it really helped them. Now they want more of it I said nope. Sorry guys not at that price. You want it, please reimburse me the normal rate for my nutes and electricity so I can cover my expenses for this top rate meds. Will see how the next round goes. Gonna have to stop venturing out so far and stick with my normal guys. Afraid of having all my eggs in a few baskets and have somebody shut down or close and not having any new relationships established and going worries me sometimes. Just how I operate.

Give the Mendocino Avalanche by Grow More. It is the ONLY organic flower hardener on the market. You can use it in conjunction with their molasses based sweetner Mendocino Honey. Grow More is California's number one commerical ag nutrient company. I have met a buddy who has worked with the chemist at Grow More and he said they are some of the smartest dudes he has ever met. They are super smart dudes who keep shit organic most of the time. Gravity is gross and has been taken off the market because it has PGR's (plant growth regulators) which eventually turn into carcinogens. Also if your top flowers are always dense enough for you and its the bottoms and middle you are worried about maybe try harvesting just the tops and letting the rest finish up and hopefully harden too. This has worked for me before for sure because I tend to have a super full canopy in my soil bed set ups.

Thank you. Ill look into and do my homework. These are running in Coco and Coco beds so Ill have to see if they work together good. Perhaps we will run in it in the next run.

hey man i would try running your co2 @ 1000 during flower instead of 1500 and then go to 750 ish 3rd week from chop, run 500 ppm during last 2 weeks/flush. hope this helps

Thank you. The CO2 Company also recommended something like this. They dont know why everybody is fixed on 1500 PPM. They said 1000 PPM is where they should be. Also going to try another phenotype from my OG KUSH and see if that changes the end product. Been growing some new moms since August and were ready to go.

N

naga

i got fluffy bud when the temps where to high.dropped the co2 to 600ppm the last two weeks and the temp to 70.

G

Gaval

i noticed if you have your lights to close to the top colas they seem to be more fluffy than the lower ones. Too close to light?

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

I have found this to be pretty fool proof in maximizing the density in your buds...

These are bubba which is naturally dense but my homeboy grows it too... he keeps his room at 78-80 the whole grow and it never turns out as hard as mine...

Bubba

Bubbabmw

Bubbacured2

Bubbalight

Bubba og
Bubbaog2

Bubbaog1 3

How its done....

Veg: 80-83*f day 74-76*f night 1200ppm co2 65% rh
Weeks 1-3 Bloom: 80-83*f day and 74-76*f night 1200ppm co2 65%rh
Weeks 4-6 Bloom: 75-78*f day and 65-68*f night 1000ppm co2 65%rh
Weeks 7-8 and some of 9 Bloom: 70-74*f day and 60-64*f night 350ppm co2 30%rh

providing you fed them correctly this has never failed me yet the proof is in the pudding ^^^ I promise out of all my friends at least who grow I have the hardest nuggets almost every single time. I got one thats on my head but he also uses a similar method he just keeps his last 2 weeks night temps a little higher. I still feel like mine are better though idk... anyway I hope this helps you out it works great for me.

P

Piel

Looks nice m8. The rock hard hype is just what it is: Hype. A friend gave me some superhard nugs but I must say that my own, slightly fluffy, smoke better and have a better high. Just m 2c´s.

St3ve

St3ve

+1 on try another pheno. I have plants that I can grow the same exact way side by side with some pheno's getting dense while others just never do.

SAMCRO

SAMCRO

Looks nice m8. The rock hard hype is just what it is: Hype. A friend gave me some superhard nugs but I must say that my own, slightly fluffy, smoke better and have a better high. Just m 2c´s.

Thanks for positive feedback. I appreciate it. My buds are super tasty and smoke great and the high on my OG Kush is 7 to 8 hours. But Hard buds will reimburse you to the tune of $1000 more per elbow. Collectives see light and fluffy or airy buds and they think there is something wrong with the product.

SAMCRO

SAMCRO

+1 on try another pheno. I have plants that I can grow the same exact way side by side with some pheno's getting dense while others just never do.

Thanks, Again ran 5 different phenotypes and had the same problem with 5 different phenos. 1 or 2 different phenos maybe but not all 5. Bad luck on picking out shit mothers or simply put not enough lights. So we added more lights and new bulbs.

sdgrower

sdgrower

Adding more lights is going to help for sure. It's hard to get big yields with less than 40 watts per square foot.

SAMCRO

SAMCRO

Adding more lights is going to help for sure. It's hard to get big yields with less than 40 watts per square foot.

Previous run I had 3.0 to 3.5 oz per plant 12 plants per light. This run now that its dried and cured. 2.47 oz per plant with 12 plants per light. Same lights. Progressively going down with the same fluffy problem. 5 different phenos 3 different strains.

Moved to 8K Watts now and will wait and see. If not 10K watts will be the max for this Powerbox unit. But its a wait and see deal and re-evaluate based on performance and quality. Same strains, same phenos but added White and White Fire to the mix now. If I have the same problem after this grow its off to other strains for more testing and hunting for the right strains.

StickiestAbyss

StickiestAbyss

water chiller.. flush cooold! or ice your res. 2 weeks flush.

Ragin Mikey

Ragin Mikey

Grow More is the furthest thing from organic on the market.

Mendo Avalanche

Last edited:
Ragin Mikey

Ragin Mikey

The cancer warning on the Mendocino Avalanche bottle. If you care about people, don't use this shit.

IMG 20150925 145404 344
IMG 20150925 145425 579
IMG 20150925 145434 523
mack 10

mack 10

Thats crazy, freeking avalanche...

Your buds are looking fine this run, here's a couple of things
Which might help.
First off, don't add any fluff/ popcorn to your A+
It stands out a mile, keep that for hash.

You can turn your co2 off the last 2 weeks, def the last week.
Make sure you lights off is pitch black.
Heat will also cause stretching.

Don't use gravity.
Your buds look fine, maybe try a diff pheno? If your that bothered.

Last edited:
Top Bottom