Cali Connection??

• Thread starter sweetcanadasmoke23
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sweetcanadasmoke23

Thanks for the heads up logic! Same deal with OGraskal im guessing?

Dbear180

Dbear180

I just grew his "blackwater" from seed. They were given to me by a friend who said he paid like $100 for six @ a show. One out of four popped. Was easy to grow, decent trich content, took nutes like a champ, & yielded comparable to my other strains. That's the only good I have to say.
It has zero smell or taste, it's bright green not even close to the "black" its advertised as turning. Gets me stoned but it's last in line for what me & the boys wanna burn.

The other strain I grew from them was a mystery freebie. Was pretty leafy, wanted more nutes than my others, had a la confidential/grapey smell & taste. Really nothing special tho. Yield about the same as my others. Stone was ok. It's 3rd in line ahead of that "bunkwater" lol.

I also popped 4 of his "deadhead og" 3 broke the surface & died that week I was pretty pissed about that. ( I went 30/30 with my newest batch of seeds from different breeders so I know it wasn't my fault then)

I still have some of those bunkwater seeds floating around, won't waste my time with them again.

Dbear180

Dbear180

My bubba vs Cali connects black(green)water...
Man I just had a revelation. It's green & the smell & taste are like water lolz.
This strain shall die as greenwater in my book.
20180124 191651

S

sweetcanadasmoke23

Raskal doesn't sell beans at the farm anymore? I missed out back in the day when he first started breeding and selling here! I am searching for some true cali kush/Chemdog genetics for my stable. Honestly original sour diesel is what i would love most! What would you suggest logic? Or anyone else?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
There seeds are known to produce many herms.....swerve the owner scammed many customers here and promised to replace there shitty seeds and then he ran away.....
I never had problems with any business.. Or seeds....Hmmm..long time ago tho

D

Dallas

I heard Swerve was rolling with bodyguards at the shows back then. I don't know about now.

B

brimck325

dr. greenthumb ecsd is the closest i've found and i've been looking for years. i have aj's and a few pheno's from the dr. blow it away. i've heard lot of bad crap about dr g, but most reviews of his ecsd are like mine.

souf69

souf69

Ran swerves shims a few times, never again. Ran Raskal more than a few, never a shim, and some of the biggest nugz ever!
Pics prolly still on the farm.

Icemud

Icemud

I've had a cut of Ogiesel that I absolutely love and have kept alive for the past 4 or 5 years. I didn't get seeds from Cali Connection, but instead got a clone from a clone supplier who pheno hunted a bunch of CC Ogiesel and found a select cut. I have had that cut for at least 4-5 years and won't get rid of it by choice. Its a slow growing indica dom structure and the yield isn't the best, but the taste, smell, flavor, and high is epic! Its by go to strain if I need to get to sleep as typically I will wake up with half a bowl still green....

dankninja

dankninja

his F3 was supposed to auto for some reason, he said one thing to explain, redacted it and said another...or so the story goes. used it in alot of his crosses.

running my own chemdog chuck, its obvious to me, hard to find pure females within that family in an F1/IX. maybe if I had a warehouse...

Latest posts

Top Bottom