Calling Out The Organic Growing Machines

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

come on guys and gals,,we cant let the water and chemical growers put us to rest,,nothing new in organic section,,why? so here is my party starter,lmao,,got char being charged with ewc,bio initate,kamino,,compost pile is a month old,full of leaves,2 bails of alfalfa,tea ,coffee,and green table scraps,,these girls in tent are long legged as hell cause mama just wanted them natural,,then changed her mind,,so cuts,gonna do a sog with about 9 of them,,so crank it up,,boxes are crab meal,oyster shell flour for chitin,,alfalfa meal,ewc,azomite for trace minerals,,got all that for the veggie garden,,if you dont post here ,just post somewere in organic,,need something new there for dirt lovers hahahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Those look like buildasoil boxes,my mailman is always like wtf is in here dude,rocks?yep,lol.
kelp4less and my mail lady was saying boy give me advance notice next time were i can take the day off,,lmao,,little thing dont weigh 100lbs,,i waited on her till 2 ,she never showed so went to town,came back she was hefting them boxs,,she said that wasnt as bad as that fishy smelling stuff you got last week,,that stuff stank up my truck,,hahah fish emulsions in triple digit weather,lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Annoyed by what? How about annoyed about all the usless non-marijuana posts tpuve been making. Tho IS a marijuana forum, it a place to post useless bs.
well guys hate to interupt you,,but my game is organic everything from weed to trees,contribute to it,,there isnt many us left it seems,,them clones there are weed if you didnt notice,and after 2 weeks they going in some of that char,,my soil also love the chiton,and the amends i make,,that is home made compost and i build my own soil,,so ya lets talk about old ways,just dont mention piss cause i still refuse to use it for nitrogen,hahaah,,started this cause for last 2 months cant find anything new in organic section,,so lets hear it,,be happy

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

so anybody else tried the bio char,,works great in the veggie garden giving it a shot on the clones now,compost be done in a couple weeks and then game on,gonna do these in the tent,,girls outside be loving the sun right now and too late for cuts,,got a acupoco gold mix white blaze,,she im waiting on big time

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

u just drop the "generator" into the ocean current to make wind mill type electricity for free. gsc s1's.
hadnt really tried the gsc or the gg4,,seem over rated,i like less popular things,,things to work with and make better or worse at times,,pay 50 bucks a seed aint me,,shit i make 500 of them with 2 seeds,lmao,,must be good stuff though,,im looking into the TPR if i purchase anything,,mama got MS im a little off grid myself,,so more along the cbd line,,been looking for some wild lettuce last couple days,,done mowed over all the shit and sure could use some,,took them boxs and mixed up about 14 yrds soil last 2 days,get that cook on ,plant big ole corn crop and just happen to miss 1 spot right beside it for next years tree,damn dont no how that happened,lmoa

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

ph down makes weed taste acrid....

#1 and overrated are the same in the hippies brain.
dont know that for a fact,,dont use the stuff,i know how to feed my girls and on ocassion boys,,cant forget about the boys,,or there wouldnt be no girls lol,,this old hippie brain is washed with the good shit,,do you remember LSD,,i do 40 yrs later still comes to visit ever now and then,lol

Top Bottom