Calling Out The Organic Growing Machines

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

the head shop pics i posted couple weeks ago....they got a bong in thar with like 30 bowls on it haha

blurry pic but u get the idea....the dude dont like us takin pics but fuck it lol

Bong24bowls112117

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

hell ya... yall aint got a head shop close by? that sux
are you kidding me,any store that sell bongs are on constent rader,shit i dont even feel comfortable buying papers,wait till everyone leaves the store and then get them,feel like im setting up a robbery or some shit,,thats were the old school dr thunder can comes out,hahahh

Srenots

Srenots

are you kidding me,any store that sell bongs are on constent rader,shit i dont even feel comfortable buying papers,wait till everyone leaves the store and then get them,feel like im setting up a robbery or some shit,,thats were the old school dr thunder can comes out,hahahh

dr thunder hell ya, with salad... haha

Organikz

Organikz

Wtf...why don't I get notification on all posts here....damn guys let me get caught up. Let me get a bong rip of this here blondie.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

@Ecompost crazy idea ,tell me your thought,is it possible to breed some weed pollen with wild lettuce in flower and then turn around and back cross to some great weed for seeds,,this wild lettuce i got had 4in of snow for 2 days on the bucket,shit dried up and it is the prettiest green and the leaves are praying to the sun,,to have that trait in one my breeds would be awesome for winter use if you dig,,the wild lettuce i got is lettuce opium[lactuca virosa] sound challenging right

Organikz

Organikz

Battling the damn mealy bugs still. Keeping their numbers down. Got some neem from ahisthma OTW. Should do a lot more damage to them. Good shit. They press at coldest temps possible. Why they're my only source now as far as cake and oil.

Top Bottom