Can Anybody Help Me Identify This Seed

• Thread starter kingkam1988
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kingkam1988

kingkam1988

i got 3 of these lime seeds that i got from a friend can anybody identify what kind of weed it is

Can anybody help me identify this seed
kingkam1988

kingkam1988

i thought this was a serious site for growers not a joke room

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
There is no way to tell what strain a seed is by looks. That bean looks premature (kinda green) hence our lime green joke

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

You guys are dicks, funny as hell but still dickish. There is no way of knowing what's in that seed except some sort of cannabis plant or maybe a tomato.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I am sorry king but i could not help myself!There is no way to identify what kind of weed it is by looking at the seed unfortunately.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
my dude gave me some platinum cookie and some og cali but i have so many seeds i dont know what they were thats why i asked

Understood. All kidding aside, pop them to find out. Seems like the majority of the most popular strains out there today came from something random and unknown.

outwest

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

When I got my chem dawg seeds they looked just like that. I though here we go been ripped off with young immature seeds. Planted just the 1. Man was I wrong. It's epic. Thing is the other 2 I bought have now gone nut brown. Ya never know what you may have. I absolutely love a surprise. Pop it and do a diary on it .

Top Bottom