Can Someone Help Me Figure Out How To Flush?

• Thread starter PocketGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PocketGrower

hey guys. Growing in fox farm cocoloco, on week 6 day 4 and beginning my flush tonight... any tips on stuff I should be flushing with and also how to go about (how long I flush for) it??

Setup is a 8k hps room
All fox farm cocoloco
3gal, 5gal and 10 gal pots .

Dunge

Dunge

What are you feeding.
I'm not a coco expert, but I know those who are will want to know.
And the farm loves pictures. Especially 8 K rooms.

P

PocketGrower

What are you feeding.
I'm not a coco expert, but I know those who are will want to know.
And the farm loves pictures. Especially 8 K rooms.
Pics up soon but food is :

Sensi a+b bloom
B-52
Bid bud coco
Used voodoo first few weeks
Cal mag

All into ro water.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Why not just water as normal the last 2 weeks vs drowning your plants. I haven't flushed a plant in over 5 yrs. Water only last 2 weeks, it's called autumning off. Your allowing the plant to consume stored nutes, vs drowning it.

Flush toilets, not plants.

But if you must drown your plants, 3x water to pot size. 10gal pots, 30 gallons of water per pot.

Lmao!

Monster762

Monster762

From most of what I’ve read cocoloco is not coco. It is a coco soil mix. So I would say flush would be just like soil. Start at least a week to 2 weeks out and pure clean water. But I’m no pro n never done anything with coco yet.

Monster762

Monster762

From most of what I’ve read cocoloco is not coco. It is a coco soil mix. So I would say flush would be just like soil. Start at least a week to 2 weeks out and pure clean water. But I’m no pro n never done anything with coco yet.
And like demontrich said just feed nothing but water. Shouldn’t have to actually flush unless you think your buildup is that bad. I ran the 2 weeks water only then did a 3x flush 4 days before chopping the plant. But I think that was overkill.

P

PocketGrower

And like demontrich said just feed nothing but water. Shouldn’t have to actually flush unless you think your buildup is that bad. I ran the 2 weeks water only then did a 3x flush 4 days before chopping the plant. But I think that was overkill.
I definitely worded my sentences wrong. I would be watering on my normal cycle just now without nutes , my question really was is that the right thing to do ? And should I add anything into my ro water at all even to start the flush? (First time harvesting all the way through) . Thx guys

Top Bottom