Can Someone Identify The Strain

• Thread starter Oyu111
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Oyu111

Hey I got some seeds from a plant that I found on the street, can anyone help with the strain
the plant started to flower due to the weather change I think

Can someone identify the strain
O

Oyu111

Thanks
I'm knew in here and to growing weed, actually this is the first plant I start in my life and it is so beautiful, if u guys can give any advice it will be appreciated and hopefully when I have the skills will contribute to the community
It is exciting :)

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Welcome to the Farm. There is tons of great info on here that will help you along the way and if you follow the good advice here you will absolutely become a better grower. As for your strain there is no way of knowing what you have there. We know the mother was whatever variety that you got the seed out of; the father however is a mystery but it’s possible it’s the same variety as the bud you had as well. So it could be the same variety you have or something that is entirely new. Best of luck.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
In reality strain names, indica and sativa percentages are merely guesses. Some better than others. It looks like marijuana so you should be good. But it could end up being industrial grade hemp for all we know. Or it could be the next gorilla glue, Girl Scout Cookies, etc. Good luck on your grow and we’ll help out the best we can. Kudos.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Hey I got some seeds from a plant that I found on the street, can anyone help with the strain
the plant started to flower due to the weather change I think
Could you explain more about finding her on the street? Was the plant growing or discarded on the roadside in a container? Just curious..normally I would think that if it was growing by the roadside it was hemp..HOWEVER that brought up a memory of us driving down the road tossing seeds everywhere..Like Johnny Potseed..

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

I’m pretty sure it’ll stay marijuana. If it turns into pumpkin pie, I’ll shit myself.

Way back when, my mom told me about these hippie cats she knew that were traveling across the Utah desert. They notice all this cannabis on the sides of the highway. Loaded up bags of it. Thought they scored big till they smoked it and all they got were headaches. Friggin hemp. Lol.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Hippie cats? As in felines or people? Just curious. Trying to gauge the amount of drugs in your family tree, haha.

O

Oyu111

I live in Lebanon and it's illegal so people try to as u call it gorilla planting, already smoked the mother and it was bombastic didnt cure it that time my knowledge was very little, the plant looks like the local plants we have here that we make the hashish of, some say its similar to amnesia but I'm not sure about that
Seems like a cool community in here, I'll keep posting pictures of the lady growing up

Top Bottom