Can Someone Please Tell Me If This Is A Deficiency Or Light Stress

• Thread starter Crops
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Can someone please tell me if this is a deficiency or light stress

• Total voters
Crops

Crops

Can someone tell me whether this is light or heat stress or some sort of nutrient deficiency at a purple train wreck strain been growing for about five weeks now

Can someone please tell me if this is a deficiency or light stress
dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Can someone tell me whether this is light or heat stress or some sort of nutrient deficiency at a purple train wreck strain been growing for about five weeks now
It's hard to diagnose a plant by just looking at it especially when you don't know its history. If I had to guess I would say too much potassium and too much direct sunlight. Have you been feeding it something like liquid kelp meal?

chemistry

chemistry

If it was heat your leaves would be curling away from the heat sorce, they're not, plants at that age cant get enough light, so I don't think it's the light. If it was my plant I'd be looking at PH or root problems.

Crops

Crops

If it was heat your leaves would be curling away from the heat sorce, they're not, plants at that age cant get enough light, so I don't think it's the light. If it was my plant I'd be looking at PH or root problems.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

If you're having direct sunlight and high temperatures your Leafs will fold up exactly like that. It also looks like you have a nutrient deficiency may be potassium

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Your root ball could be getting too hot. It doesn't take very much direct sunlight to cook a root ball.

Crops

Crops

It's hard to diagnose a plant by just looking at it especially when you don't know its history. If I had to guess I would say too much potassium and too much direct sunlight. Have you been feeding it something like liquid kelp meal?

Crops

Crops

Yes that might bit it... I for the same along with a better cow mag issues .through long veg ...but I put them in just over 24 hours of darkness before I flip the lights to 12:12 and I feed them potassium in like a pk Booster along with some stuff for flowering sine then it's like stop growing or gone in to some sort of Shock

Crops

Crops

Dot no how this has come up again ..this is from the 5th of August still trying to navigate the site lol:sleep:

Crops

Crops

What is k def I've got a 600hps on 2 plants would that be too much light as the other plan is doing fine and don't won't anything happing to that one

Last edited:
Crops

Crops

The very first picture at the top of this post when I first asked about the problem that's how the plan was when we first started I give it cal mag and it sarted getting better Like I said to another guy on here The plants in the middle is the one we having problems with the picture at the top is the new growth on the same plan on a the bottom picture is of the other plants in the tent that have had exactly the same feed it's like it's just stopped growing or in shock

Last edited:
Top Bottom