Can Someone Tell Me If I Can Use Dry Buds To Make Eliquid To Use In My Vape Pen Without Making Conce

• Thread starter Okla420guy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Okla420guy

I'm new to this eliquid stuff but have had some shatter and dab before and I'm seeking advice on the easiest way to make eliquid infused with THC. All I have is good bud and a bottle of both vg & pg. Starting from scratch and never done more than smoke a lil concentrate,other than 30+ yrs of smoking bud. I tried someones eliquid and I liked it and want to make my own. I live in a state that makes a big part of the states economy from growing and selling marijuana as well as money they get when people get busted. I'm trying this at the age of 53 and I'm trying to replace the addiction to pain pills and before injury I never took more than a Xanax or valium and now 15 yrs ltr I'm hooked on those damn pills and trying to rreplace my pils with THC infused eliquid so I can vape whenever I need to. I'm retired and devoting the rest of my days to kicking the pills out of my life and try this. Its getting down to it that I'm going to have to relocate to a state where its legal but do to my disability that's not going to be easy. Ive watched YouTube and seen the vids and wanting to ask people who I can email to ask advice and such. Is it even possible? I'm scared to use butane and that's how I was shown how to extract the THHC from the bud. That's it for now but I'm determined so I'm going to try it sinace I cant buy it anywhere close.

U can't just mix up dry herb with vg and pg. it will mess up ur coil and the o rings in the tank (if not cleaned after trying once). Try to see if there's any Vape shops or dispensaries around u selling cbd juice.

Top Bottom