• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I don't know what you guys are putting in the peace pipe but keep smoking and passin that shit, this civil discussion and no wadded panties reminds me of my first girl. It's new and exciting, I'm not sure what's going on, but I think I like it, and I hope it lasts longer than five minutes.

Wait, what?
Agreed with your comment. Good to see GG and CM treating each other better. I always said, "holding a grudge/resentment is like me drinking poison waiting for the other person to die"......... Very toxic for the soul!!!!

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

It's called being a grown up, No need to hold a grudge. In real life I'm surrounded be grudge holders it's insane. For some of the stupidest shit I have ever heard. They hold onto it because they love drama and that just not how I live.
Sometimes the smallest shit means the most. Good on you.
Agreed with your comment. Good to see [everyone] treating each other better. I always said, "holding a grudge/resentment is like me drinking poison waiting for the other person to die"......... Very toxic for the soul!!!!
I fixed your post, but just a little, and I think it's better now!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Sometimes the smallest shit means the most. Good on you.

I fixed your post, but just a little, and I think it's better now!
Why do you wait to do this stuff when I'm deeply baked. LOL....... why did it need fixing??????

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
To be more all-inclusive-
Because Mitakuye Oyasin - we are all one people! (I'm 98% sure I screwed that up)
you spelt it correctly, and your definition is close. "All my relations" or can mean "we are all related" is what it means. But you get an E for effort. :p Good to see you brother!!!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
when you coming to fuck this state over and put them out of biz cactus. hah.
its really needed.
LOL I fear my bravado is larger in my mind than in reality bro. But part of what I said was true. Love it when they let their cards expire for topshelf erb.

Last edited:
jipp

jipp

i would say id be one of them card tosses, but then id be bugging you to teach me :D
no worries im not a talker in person.. very quite i listen. so yeah, on here im a loud mouth. shrugs.
chris.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Yes
But wife says get the desk reference
Way more info than pocket version
Fourty bucks few years back

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
update..
Our friend from New Zealand found not only relief from knee pain but he also got feeling his back in leg and functioned much better, able to walk more with out pain and it also seemed to improve circulation. He is diabetic as well...
He tried the canna oil a bit much for him, he said bloody hell mate I was hallucinating and could not lift me arms or feel me legs after dosing him at bedtime..I fought it. After letting go it was bloody nice......
I smoked with him and he stated Crikey mate it sure go's right to me head Blimey....lol...
We sent them home with the necessary oils and their son can source some cannabis out as it is harvest time in Southland New Zealand at the moment...
Wonderful folks we will be visiting them next year, gave her some cash to source and save me some New Zealand grown

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

update..
Our friend from New Zealand found not only relief from knee pain but he also got feeling his back in leg and functioned much better, able to walk more with out pain and it also seemed to improve circulation. He is diabetic as well...
He tried the canna oil a bit much for him, he said bloody hell mate I was hallucinating and could not lift me arms or feel me legs after dosing him at bedtime..I fought it. After letting go it was bloody nice......
I smoked with him and he stated Crikey mate it sure go's right to me head Blimey....lol...
We sent them home with the necessary oils and their son can source some cannabis out as it is harvest time in Southland New Zealand at the moment...
Wonderful folks we will be visiting them next year, gave her some cash to source and save me some New Zealand grown
How much is a gallon of coconut oil, the stuff we used?

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Update...
Tore up back worse ever could barely stand up, lower back, hips, from bending twisting lifting all them meat chickens for the grow god.lol
Hot baths, heating pad, stretching out used what canna salve we had little relief was real tight.
Even broke down pain was so bad took 2 oxys got a whole bottle left over from knee surgery .2 small pills the pain was not at all reduced and I felt no high or anything. 3 days no bowel movement that shit sucks.
We found a quick fix in a mix of coconut oil and copaiba oil yesterday I reckon I had sciatica nerve pain shooting from hip to foot whenever I moved OH OH OH!!!!
Finally went away last night after several applications I got decent sleep and pain is 80% reduced..
Hey Poppa maybe you should give this a try can send with my donation coming soon.
We will be sourcing out more oils and making new bathes soon will keep posted

xavier7995

xavier7995

Making up a jar to send to my pops, he loved the stuff you and local made last year. That and a big bottle of tincture.

Beyond the cannabis and coconut oil, have you found any of the additional ingredients people add to be helpful in terms of potency/efficiency? Lots of recipes call for bees wax or some scented oils, if those are just to help it smell better then I have no need, big pops walking around with weed feet cracks me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom