Stunned or no ?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
B

Burgesso

Hi guys I’m growing a auto northern lights from Sensi Seeds and she got 1 mouth and 1 week but she still to mutch short... my pot is 5l +/-

Ps : Sry for my English

Cannabis stunned
Cannabis stunned 2
Cannabis stunned 3
Ina

Ina

It is flowering already,it wont get much bigger:) But you can get one cute cola:)Happens to me all the time when I'm delaying with transplanting(that's why people keep them in big pot from the begining)I'm assuming it was growing in smaller pot till now?It will stay dwarf,most autos(the fastest) do that when you keep them in tight space for long.The thing is they have their time for growing and that's it,after that they start flower no matter what:)They should "explode"in veg as much as possible before that moment.:)

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Yes i would say that plant is most likely stunted.i would guess it's too big a pot for such a small plant .have u let the soil dry out between watering?
Its possible if it's a low Ryder type auto it's just a real small pheno.theres autos that grow much bigger(super autos).they take more time but at least u actually get some weed off those which doesn't look like it's going to happen with the plant you have.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
My guess is the soil was too hot when they were first starting off. Now that they are getting adjusted to it they are growing faster but the early stress caused you to lose a couple weeks of grow time.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Which is a big deal with autos.

Exactly. Potting soil can be brutal on seedlings. Which is why I like using a very diluted soil mix and add ferts manually as they need it. It helps them get off to a good start.

I don’t grow autos but I do grow seeds and clones and starting them off in hot soil will stunt them everytime.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Exactly. Potting soil can be brutal on seedlings. Which is why I like using a very diluted soil mix and add ferts manually as they need it. It helps them get off to a good start.

I don’t grow autos but I do grow seeds and clones and starting them off in hot soil will stunt them everytime.
The same with large amounts of too wet medium.putting a small seed or clone with a small root ball into a 5gallon pot of wet soil is always going to be risky.some seeds and clones can handle it some can't.it just depends on how well that phenoes roots grow.

B

Burgesso

It is flowering already,it wont get much bigger:) But you can get one cute cola:)Happens to me all the time when I'm delaying with transplanting(that's why people keep them in big pot from the begining)I'm assuming it was growing in smaller pot till now?It will stay dwarf,most autos(the fastest) do that when you keep them in tight space for long.The thing is they have their time for growing and that's it,after that they start flower no matter what:)They should "explode"in veg as much as possible before that moment.:)

I didn’t transplant because I read some site and see the autoflower can not be transplanted because of stress.
I always water when the light is off and let the water came out and put in a grow box.

After germinate in paper I put the seed in soil and turn on the light, it’s good or bad?

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I didn’t transplant because I read some site and see the autoflower can not be transplanted because of stress.
I always water when the light is off and let the water came out and put in a grow box.

After germinate in paper I put the seed in soil and turn on the light, it’s good or bad?

This is why I created “The Growing Pot”. There is NO transplant stress and you can start win less soil and add more as they need it.

B

Burgesso

This is why I created “The Growing Pot”. There is NO transplant stress and you can start win less soil and add more as they need it.
Hmm okay.
You grow autoflower seeds and transplant they ?
Where I can see “the growing pot”?

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
11809CCC 60AE 437A 8658 AAFAFBF0E0EB
Hmm okay.
You grow autoflower seeds and transplant they ?
Where I can see “the growing pot”?

No actually I don’t grow auto flowering plants. I did create The Growing Pot and it’s not out yet. I’m actually printing 3d prototypes right now. Here’s a pic of my 3d printer in action.

That’s the bottom grate for one of three versions I’m working on right now. One other one I’ve posted pics of here within the past few months and the third I have finished but it needs some tweaking in the cad files to print correctly.

Anyhow they are stackable. So you use the unit like any other ordinary pot and when the roots grow to the bottom grate you simply add a layer of soil underneath it so the roots can keep growing. This allows for transplants with no shock at all. I’ve been using some early prototypes for about 8 months now to grow ivy and it works fantastic. Also takes all the mess and hassle out of the whole potting procedure. You just fill a section with dirt and snap it in. Viola!

Reactions: Ina
Ina

Ina

So it was something else that stopped it from growing bigger....May be the soil or even the shape of pot,something in your conditions.And it was smallest,fastest phenno…:)These I made on purpose ,they are not auto(just kept them in 2lt beer bottles),may be you can expect something similar in the end if you treat it well from now on:)I will check to show you the Sour 60 dwarfs I had,so funny!:)
img_4141-jpg.141111

Last edited:
Ina

Ina

HahahaCute,isnt it?:) Sour 60 was really fast,i liked it a lot,also really nice smoke.My parents throw out the seeds(and these buds!!!!) I made from these(with the fastest Sour 60 father I had) and said I am a junky,bad example for my kid?!:)I had one of these fully seeded(I cant imagine how much seeds could be in it),they throw them all in the garbage?!:)WTF?!!!!!I still remember how pissed I was!
img_7866-jpg.348283

Seraphine

Seraphine

When I grew autos and when I liked to use “hot” soil, I used to layer my soil. Very basic soil at the top where the auto seedling roots would be then towards the middle/bottom use the hot soil. But now I prefer coco so I can control everything that goes in the pot.

Top Bottom