Cannetics(cheese X Nepal)

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

happy b

I had never heard of cannetics before.got this seed free with a pack of sickmed greencrack.i looked em up and theyr really cheap were i got it(though out of stock now).they were only £20 or so for 10 fems unless it was a typo but i dont think so.it suffered a bit of stress along with two of the GC.the two GC hermied two weeks into bloom.cannetics looks fine so far.anyone ever heard of this mob?im not sure if its the California cannetics or a different cannetics but they do a deadhead x and a the white x and a cindy99 x aswell.they were only 20 odd pounds aswell!heres a wee pic of theyr uk cheese x nepal at about two weeks i think.i dont hav the details at hand.
Canneticscheese x nepal
Canneticscheese x nepal 2
i,ll update as the grow progresses.if anyone has any info on cannetics or even pics of theyr strains feel free to post them.cheers.

H

happy b

Plants starting to frost up now.its got a kind of fruity berry like smell.the smell reminds me of dutch passions SKYWALKER which is Mazar x blueberry ,but a good bit stronger than SW.

H

happy b

I fuckin
I grew out there deadhead og x Nepali and it isdank for sure.
I fucking love your avatar.sexy as hell.are they your own per chance?lol.yeah the dead head was sold out.did u get yours at cannazon?

Latest posts

Top Bottom