Carbon Filter Suggestions

• Thread starter Eyegethi420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Eyegethi420

Eyegethi420

Wats up farmers I need some advice on these "stink b gone's".....I have a 2x2x3 size tent, a galaxyhydro 300 w led, and a vivosun 6 inch 390 cup fan in there already( I know that's overkill for my tent but I have it filled pretty much to the max) and I'm in need of a carbon filter just don't which one to get. Any help or advice is appreciated

Eyegethi420

Eyegethi420

Wats up farmers I need some advice on these "stink b gone's".....I have a 2x2x3 size tent, a galaxyhydro 300 w led, and a vivosun 6 inch 390 cup fan in there already( I know that's overkill for my tent but I have it filled pretty much to the max) and I'm in need of a carbon filter just don't which one to get. Any help or advice is appreciated
This is my setup
IMG 1318

IMG 1319

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

presh is real good one not going to need much with the size of that sent my tip is make sure u get and use the pre filter so hair and what ever cant get sucked in to it

Eyegethi420

Eyegethi420

presh is real good one not going to need much with the size of that sent my tip is make sure u get and use the pre filter so hair and what ever cant get sucked in to it
Thanks man yea I've heard good things about the phresh brand...is there a certain size I should get?

fatawa

fatawa

L×w×h=cfm.and its always a good idea to double that,which is overkill but just going w/l×w×h only covers the rm,not lights and other things we add.better to go overkill and add a speed controller to dull down inline.

Eyebedam

Eyebedam

Here's my 6in Phresh filter & Hyper fan. I also have a ona block at the end of the exhaust. My garage went from smelling like a skunks ass to fresh laundry in a matter of minutes.

IMG 7529
Top Bottom