Caregiver and felonies

• Thread starter Seed Buyer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Umm 12 plants 4 1000wt hps 3 harvests a year min 8-10 pds per harvest. 24 pds per yr. 4g per pound almost 100g a yr. Some people are clueless

Impressive, I c we think alike, Big Picture, keep up the green work, Peace SSP

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

or these might work
IMAG0315.jpg

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

A little trainin and a lot of love goes a long way.
IMAG0257.jpg

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Thank u. A little over nuted and light bleached to hell. I'm a pusher and these strains are new to me. They will still be fine just not as pretty as usual.

2DogWalker

Nice Mitten,

Push hard! Looking like some mega monsters! 12 Plants will suffice!

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Thnks 2 dog. It doesnt matter where u live 12 plants can make a shit ton of money just throw more light at them. Check out doubleds for exa. Dont worry u nubes will learn.

2DogWalker

I can only believe hard work will pay off, seems to in all the others things I have excelled at :), maybe friends along the way will help though........ I've read dd's, amazing stuff, ingenious.....

12 Plants under the sun can make you more than when placed into any system invented to date though...IMHO.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Your pretty much right on 2dog. When I see someone posting complaining about 12 plants the first thing I think is this person has no exp. Anyone that has grown outside should know what 12 plants can do. But indoors I can get the big plants with less veg time. Hard work and friends can help make up for lack of experience. But hands on experience is king.

2DogWalker

12 Plants is plenty without question, some of the vagueness in our law regarding other issues worry me, but I've never been one to splash all my chips.

I agree that friends can help may up for a lack of experience!! I have grown a lot of sub par plants indoors in my life, and now its legal I can finally PERSONALLY comfortably do it indoors and give the plants everything they can take/need.

I hope to learn much from people such as yourself and the many other experienced marijuana growers on this forum.

I am sure my experiences in the ag industry will not negatively effect my understanding of this plant. When I went to the local AG college (a pretty big one) I worked at the greenhouses with some of the leading professionals in their industries and saw the tireless hours they spent in developing their knowledge, craft and relationships with their plants.

And see many of those same qualities in the people on this forum, thus why I hope I get the chance to stay, and learn.

I will no longer post this convo in this thread as I think its been robbed.

Best,
2Dog

S

spiderman

yes, i am very new to the game. and yes, i hope ya'll are right about the yields...i'll be so happy!:)

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Yeah sorry I completly derailed this thread. Im not hatin on nubes everybody starts somewhere. Im not doin anything special. Anyone can get 2+lbs per 1000wt. and there are many ways of getting there.

Top Bottom