Cbd Mango Haze Grow

• Thread starter moomoo4lyfe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
moomoo4lyfe

moomoo4lyfe

Howdy y'all.

First time grower. I'm growing some CBD Mango Haze from CBD crew and it is currently day 2 since sprout.

I used the soak + paper towel method to get the roots popping out then I put em in this root riot kit once the roots are about half inch or so long.

I will be using kind soil and coco loco with a gorilla tent 4x4x7 and the meizhi 1200 LED.

Cbd mango haze grow

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Raise those temps to low to mid 80s for better growth. Seedlings like warmer humid climates.

Looking good otherwise.

moomoo4lyfe

moomoo4lyfe

Day 3

I put the humidome back on so the temp+humidity should go higher and I also dropped 3-4 droplets of water in each seedling cube. Looks taller than yesterday.

I lifted up the tray and saw that all 3 roots have popped out the bottom. However I won't have any medium until tomorrow. I hope they will be ok until tomorrow.

Tomorrow I will transplant them into a cup with coco loco+kind soil.

Then I will wait until the tent comes next week then put them under the 3 gal and the 587w actual pull LED under veg mode (which should be around 300w actual pull).

Upload 2017 11 7 17 19 52

moomoo4lyfe

moomoo4lyfe

Do you know if roots would branch out in these cubes? I only saw one root popping out of the bottom of the tray but do you know if they are developing other roots within the cube? entangling the cube and such?

moomoo4lyfe

moomoo4lyfe

That's cool then. I guess they can wait one day and I will put 'em in a drinking cup with the coco loco + kind soil. I have to wait 7 more days until the tent comes.

Then it shall begin.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I would wait for more roots to come thru the plug before uppotting.

moomoo4lyfe

moomoo4lyfe

Oh so you say there is going to be more than one big fat root coming out? That's cool I will wait for that.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

You'll have the tap root (long out the bottom), then side branch roots to follow

moomoo4lyfe

moomoo4lyfe

Day 4

Still only one large root coming out from the bottom. I could transplant them into a plastic cup tomorrow. Hopefully I will see more than one root coming out the bottom tomorrow.

They have experienced some noticeable growth. Stems are longer and leaves are fatter. 25w LED going off 24 hours. Probably put them into a 18/6 cycle once I get them under the big LED to save some power. The light is a bit far from the canopy. Maybe 8 inches. Is it causing their stems to stretch? Do the stems look normal?

Gave them their first real watering today as the cubes were almost completely dried out. Used a mister.

The tallest one on the right was also the latest to pop from seed in the paper towel. However it is now the longest. I suspect it is because I used myco root. I forgot to use the myco on the other two to the left.

Upload 2017 11 9 1 7 49

View from top freshly watered.
Upload 2017 11 9 1 8 9

I have a mini fan in there going all the time so the humidity should drop fairly quickly.

moomoo4lyfe

moomoo4lyfe

I might just transplant tomorrow into the cup because the cup will make them come closer to the light.

moomoo4lyfe

moomoo4lyfe

Day 5

Did some watering to the plugs and transplanted them into cups. They had a couple roots coming out the sides of the plug when I inspected them. I was careful not to touch them.

Upload 2017 11 10 0 10 31

Upload 2017 11 10 0 11 0

Upload 2017 11 10 0 11 31

They didn't look too happy about it.

moomoo4lyfe

moomoo4lyfe

Day 6

2nd pair of leaves are starting to grow. Turned them around the light a bit. Not much else. They just chilling today.

Upload 2017 11 11 3 55 52

Upload 2017 11 11 3 56 13

moomoo4lyfe

moomoo4lyfe

Day 14

Long time no update. Few days ago I put them under the big LED because the baby LED broke. Their leaves started drooping after 12 hours and then I bought another baby LED and now they are happy again.

Looks like seedlings dont like the big LED yet. Maybe when they are older。

stonestacker

stonestacker

I'm signed into your grow now so I will get notifications when you post.
Welcom. Looks like you are off to a good start and will succeed. I would like to know why you are growing a cbd strain? If I'm not to forward.

Top Bottom