Ceveres' Grow Diary #1

• Thread starter Ceveres
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ceveres

Ceveres

20171017 171254
20171017 171311

So this is what came of the soggy nugs. I lost 2 branches overall which isn't too bad to me. I thought I was gonna lose the whole thing so I'm happy. Finally stopped raining here enough for her to dry out. Another week or so and she will have her last day standing. Thanks for all the help guys!

Ceveres

Ceveres

Been dry lately still so I haven't pulled her down yet. Trying to figure out just how long she has been flowering. September 5th looks like it's been flowering for 1-2 weeks already. October 6th I posted saying that I thought it was in or around week 5, so it has either been 8 weeks already or I have about 6 days left. If she wasn't starting to throw purple tips from the cool nights, I'd probably have chopped by now lol

I have s 30x lighted magnifier that I've been using to look at the trichomes. I'm starting to see some amber, but I want to take this a little longer than my indoor crop. Not sure what it is meant for, but you can spot nanners easier if you have the scope that also has the purple/uv light.

20171020 175629
20171020 175635

Ceveres

Ceveres

Hey All!

Didn't really give a proper dried nug post, so here it is!

First up is the indoor mystery girl. More of a darker red color to this one. Earthy smell, very distinct but I can't put my nose on it. Smooth smoke with a slight fruit flavor.
20171028 150808

Second is the indoor mystery (left) next to outdoor mystery (right). Funny how the color is so different. Gave the outdoor 0 bottled nutes, only organic inputs- high P sea bird guano, homemade compost, teas.
20171028 150909

This is just outdoor mystery. Not quite as dense as the indoor, but WAY stickier! Had to clean scissors twice as often as indoor. Twice as much kief too :smoking: Earthy smell is a little more pronounced on this one, even tho it hasn't had the cure time the other has.
20171028 150923

And this is the Diablo. More of a speedy motivational high. This my mid day smoke for sure. Strong blueberry nose to it. Sweet draw and smooth exhale. Rolls great in a joint, burns slow and even. Stays lit and draws/burns great but will go out of you stop hitting it. Not in a wet way, definitely in a good way. These grew huge long colas, very impressive. The first ones stretched a TON but my clones of them in flower now didn't nearly as much.
20171028 151024

I am very please with the outcome of this grow. Thanks to all that influenced, motivated, and taught me what I now know. I also credit Sunlight Supply for the 315 LEC which has helped bring my grow to the next level.

Keep on growin'!

Top Bottom