Changing Light Schedule During Grow

• Thread starter hkh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hkh

hkh

How's it goin' fam? I've got a little indoor grow going, with a mix of autos and photos in various stages of growth. Here's a quick breakdown on strains and growth stage:

* Diesel Automatic (Auto) - 8 weeks, 24-0 from the beginning.
* Blow Dream (Auto) - 3 weeks, 23-0 from sprout.
* Blueberry OG & Skywaler OG (Photos) - 1 & 2 weeks, 23-0 from sprout.

I've managed to take the Diesel outdoors for an hour while I shut off the lights for the others all this while, but I'm considering just leaving it in with the others for an hour darkness. It would. Would that be okay? I figure I've got another 3 weeks before it's ready for harvest.

Thanks in advance..

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
I don’t think autos will cause any problems they are not photoperiod they dont really care also there will be only 1 hour of darkness not a big deal in my experience, when i did my autos i started with 24-0 then went 20-4 no problems at all.

Reactions: hkh
hkh

hkh

K, thanks for that @CrimsonEcho. I also intend on eventually changing the schedule to 12-12, depending on when my photo's are ready.

The auto blow dream will be in the last few weeks of flower at that point. I figure it should be fine, or will it?

Enforcer

Enforcer

How's it goin' fam? I've got a little indoor grow going, with a mix of autos and photos in various stages of growth. Here's a quick breakdown on strains and growth stage:

I've managed to take the Diesel outdoors for an hour while I shut off the lights for the others all this while, but I'm considering just leaving it in with the others for an hour darkness. It would. Would that be okay? I figure I've got another 3 weeks before it's ready for harvest.

Thanks in advance..
I would think it will be fine. As a side note, I wouldn’t recommend moving the plant outdoors and then back into your grow space. Great way to get bugs. Unless you have a green house or something like that. Even with that I would be careful.

hkh

hkh

I would think it will be fine. As a side note, I wouldn’t recommend moving the plant outdoors and then back into your grow space. Great way to get bugs. Unless you have a green house or something like that. Even with that I would be careful.
Hey, thanks @Enforcer. Yeah, I really want to stop taking it outside, which is why I was asking about just leaving it in there for the 1 hour lights off with the others. K, I think I'll start doing that from now on.

Cheers! :smoking:

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter

Thanks in advance..
Itll be fine

Top Bottom